More world than one

The episode begins on a mountaintop with the acolytes, seated before her, receiving a lesson in strength from Chikara-Shisho. 

Alison is stretching her body in the background. "Strength of body, when combined with strength of mind and spirit, can move mountains. Alone, however, the body shatters against rock like a brittle twig" Chikara-Shisho said. 

"Yeah, but paper beats rock, and rock beats scissors. Right? Of course, scissors beats paper, and paper beats, uh..."Michelangelo said. While he is talking, Chikara walks over to a gigantic boulder and lifts it over her head with one hand. Everyone gasps and then Adam smiles widely. 

"Whoa! Isn't she dreamy?"Adam said. "Chikara-Shisho," Donatello said. Chikara tosses the boulder into the air and then smashes it to smithereens with the palm of her hand. "Sure, dreamy like a panzer tank," he said. He looks at Alison who is stretching her leg. 

"Oh, I don't know. Give her a shell, add a touch of green, and you might have something" Mikey said. He leans toward Donnie. "Or maybe if she is Alison"Mikey whispered, pointing at Alison. Alison leans back and their eyes meet. She winks at Donnie who blushes. 

"Michelangelo, son of Splinter!"Chikara said. "Busted!"Raphael said. "Stand" Chikara said. Mikey stands up. "Now, strike me with all of your strength," she said. "Um, this is gonna end with me getting my shell kicked, isn't it?" he said. 

He throws a punch at Chikara's face, but she catches his fist in one hand. She proceeds to squeeze his hand, making him drop to his knees, exclaiming in pain. "The body alone shatters against rock," Chikara said. She tosses Mikey across the ground. "Again!" she said. 

Mikey rubs his wrist and then growls before leaping at her. He attempts to kick her, but she catches his leg and throws him down. "Ow," Mikey said. The other turtles all laugh. "Nice work, Mikey. I think you've got her on the ropes" Donnie said. 

They stop laughing when Chikara approaches. "Stand, acolytes. Prepare!" she said. She uses her power and the boulders all around the acolytes begin to move. The boulders stack, forming giant stone monsters.

"These Stone Oni are powerful and near impervious. To defeat them will take more than mere muscle. It is time to see if you can use what I have taught you. Focus on your inner strength" She said. "You ready to shatter some mountains, Banrai?"Raph said.

"I said inner strength!"Chikara said. She lifts her hand and uses her powers to make their weapons vanish. "No weapons...Alison, come. You will also do this without your magic power" She said. Alison walks and stands next to Donnie. "You gotta be kidding me!"Raph said. 

The stone Oni charge the acolytes. "Oh, man, no weapons? There's always a catch" he said. "Fight, warriors!"Chikara said. Adam races towards an Oni but is thrown back when he plows into it. Raph and Leo leap away as the Oni comes at them. 

An Oni smashes a fist down at Tora, who dodges and rolls up its arm and onto its head. The Oni swings around and smacks him, knocking him to the ground. Two stone Onis move toward Joi and Raph. "Any ideas?"Joi said. "Oh, yeah. It's shell-kicking time!"Raph said. 

He closes his eyes and focuses on his amulet, which lights up. The red markings form on his body and he glows. As the Oni punches down, Raph races forward and digs his fingers into its fist. "Coming about, Joi! Duck!"Raph said. 

Joi drops to her hands and knees and Raph swings the Oni around over her head. Raph slams the Oni into a second stone Oni that is almost on top of Joi. Both Oni is smashed to pieces. Alison was dodging their attack. She did a split, dodging a swing. 

She pushes herself up, kicking the Oni in the face. It walk back as Alison got up. She brushes the dust off her shoulder. The Oni run toward her. Alison tap her foot and then begin to punch him. She kicks, making him break into pieces. Mikey looked up at an Oni coming at him.