Graduation Day: Class of 2105

The episode begins with a closeup of a glass of water. 

In the background is Master Splinter, seated in a chair facing the glass. In the doorway of the room are Leonardo, Alison, Raphael, and Donatello. "It's only twenty yards away. How hard could it be to bring the glass to Master Splinter without a drop hitting the floor? I'm just gonna get it" Raph said.

He starts to move forward, but a stone pillar suddenly slams down from the ceiling in front of him. Raph falls back avoiding it and the glass nearly tips over. "Nice try," Alison said. She gives Raph a hand up. He smile as they got close. 

"I like how close we are, creampuff," he said and she giggle. "Master Splinter said we need to be invisible, indestructible and show insight," Leo said. The stone pillar lifts back into the ceiling. "I guess I was a little too visible," Raph said.

"Sound easy to me...but Master Splinter told me that I shouldn't rely on my magic too much so...not easy," Alison said. She huffs and folds her arm. "So let's not be. Raph, go to that corner, quietly, and stay in the shadows" Donnie said. "Got it, "Raph said.

He leaps away to his corner. "Leo, you go to that corner," Donnie said. "I'll assume that's not your whole plan," Leo said. Leo moves off to his corner. Splinter glances from one to the other. "What about me?"Alison said. He held her hand. "Will you do me the honor of a dance?" he whispered. 

He made sure to make his voice sound deep. She blushes and slowly nods. "Draw the defenses – now!" he yells. "What?"Leo said. "Bonsai!"Raph said. He races forward and leaps over the stone pillar that shoots out of the wall. He dodges another and keeps moving. 

"Okay, I get it now," Leo said. He moves as well, dodging the stones that shoot out at him. Donnie watches his brothers as they spin and jump. Alison and Donnie reach their hand out and then begin to dance the tango. 

"When an adversary is distracted, chances are he won't see you," he said as he twirl Alison around. He throws Alison up. Two stones were about smash her but she shatter them into pieces with her dagger. He caught her as they spin then she gave him a push. 

He lands in front of the glass of water and grabs it. Holding it up, he takes a few steps back. "I'm good, "Donnie said. "Donnie's got the glass," Raph said. "But he doesn't have it to Splinter yet," Leo said. Splinter presses a button on the arm of the chair. 

The floor drops out from under Donnie. Alison quickly grabs him. Donnie still holds the glass with his free hand. She struggles to pull him up. The slab above him starts to move. "It's coming down!" Raph said. Donnie and Alison close their eyes as the slab drops towards them. 

When nothing happens, they open their eyes. "Huh?"They said. His brothers are standing over him, both holding the slab up on their shells. They are straining under the weight. "The glass!"Leo said. "Right," Donnie said. 

He swings his legs up and jumps out of the hole, but as he runs towards Splinter, another slab comes up and trips him. Donnie falls and drops the glass, which overturns in mid-air, spilling out all of the water. "No!"Donnie said. 

He leaps and slides on his shell until he's under the water, which he catches in his mouth. He then catches the glass before it hits the floor. The stone slab rises off of his brothers, who fall to their knees. Donnie stands up and walks over to Splinter. 

"I bring you your glass, Master," Donnie said then he burps. "Without a drop of it hitting the floor," he said. "Well done, Donatello, but what insight have you gained?"Master Splinter said. "Truth is in the details. You said to bring you the glass, not what was in it," he said. 

"Ugh," Leo said as he rubs his neck. "Learning sure is fun," Leo said. Alison took out a bar of chocolate and ate a piece. "Donatello, Leonardo, Raphael, and Alison" Splinter said. The hologram fades to show that they are in the holographic simulation room.