Return To New York part 1

I yawn as I woke up.

It has been weeks since I stay in this empty lair. I decided to make some breakfast. Thunder meows as he climbs on the counter. I pet his head then pour some food for him. He ate quickly as the egg made a soft popping noise. I finished making my sunny egg and bacon.

I ate next to Thunder. "Just like we left it"I heard a voice. That sounds familiar. I quickly grab my scythe. "Cool," I heard Raph's voice say. "Home sweet home" Mikey's voice said. I ran and saw them. I can't believe it. They are back! "Raph!"I yell. "Alison!"Raph said.

He ran toward me and pull me up. I giggle as he hugs me tight. "You are okay! I was worried about you" He said. "I miss you too!"I said and kiss his forehead. We heard some chuckle and he quickly put me down. "And I miss you, guys too, "I said. "Sure you did," Casey said.

I glare at him. He did a fake cough as he walk off. "You clean our home," Splinter said. "Um yes. I mean I wanted to be nice since you guys let me crash here" I said as I blush. "And you were worried the foot would find this place, Mikey," Donnie said.

"Heck yeah I couldn't bear the thought of them harming my babies," Mikey said then took out potato chips bags? "Hey, little babies. Daddy missed you. Yes you did, did you miss me did you?"Mikey said as he kiss his potato chips. I chuckle then look at Raph.

"So...mind telling me everything that happens to you since that explosion?"I said. "That is a secret," He said as he wrap an arm around my waist. I shook my head softly as he took me into the living room.

"I don't get it. Last time the sewers were crawling with foot goon searching for us. Why would shredder just send them all home?"Raph said. "Maybe he thinks there's no one left to search for, "Leo said. "You know being dead might have its advantages, "I said as I smile softly.

"Yeah it just might give us the element of surprise," Leo said. "Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"Mikey said, walking out of the kitchen. "I think he's thinking what you think he's thinking, "Donnie said.

"If he's thinking what I'm thinking then I'm thinking we shouldn't just be thinking. What do you think?"Raph said. "Uh-huh," Casey said, confused. "Shredder believes us vanquished in the explosion at Miss O'Neil's thus leaving our enemy vulnerable to a surprise attack," Splinter said.

Casey nod. Raph and I look then we chuckle softly. "Okay if we're gonna do this we need to find out everything we can about foot headquarters," Leo said. "I don't know if I can hack into that system. It was designed by Dr. Baxter stockman himself"Donnie said, typing on the computer.

"Too bad you don't know anybody who used to work with stockman," April said. They both look and Donnie gave up his seat. April sat down and crack her knuckles. She begins to type. "Say how about you fight me with your magic?"Raph said.

"My magic? What are you talking about?"I said as I look away. "Pele. She erases the other memories but mine" he whispers. What? "How about when we are alone?"I whisper. He smile as he took out his sais. Our weapons hit each other. I laugh as we keep on fighting.

"Remember my sons the battle you face today will be most arduous. You must go in prepared"Splinter said. Raph knock me down. "I'm prepared to get some shell," He said. He helps me up. "I think master splinter meant a little something more, "I said.

"I believe the time has come to return the shredder sword to its former owner," Splinter said. "Now you're talking," Raph said. He grabbed the metal glove then the sword. It shocks him and sends him back flying to the sofa. "Forget something?"Leo said.

"Uh maybe you should have the honor of carrying the sword bro...after all, you're the sword guy," Raph said, handing him the gloves. Leo slowly walks toward the sword. "Are you all right my son?"Splinter said as he place a hand on Leo's shoulder.