Beginning of the End

The episode begins with a view of the Tribunal ship sailing through the night sky beneath a full moon. 

Lightning forks through a nearby thick cluster of clouds. Mikey stands up on the bow of the ship. "I'm the king of the world!"Michelangelo said. Lightning strikes nearby, spooking Mikey, who shouts and leaps backward, landing in Tora's arms.

"Heh, heh. At least there's no icebergs up here. Right, Tora?" he said. "I pray I never learn to understand you, Mikey-san, "Tora said. He drops Mikey. On the upper deck, Donatello, Hisomi, and Adam are all focusing on the ship's wheel, controlling it with their minds. 

"Coolest ship ever" Donnie whispered. Raphael and Alison are in the stern of the ship. "I can't believe you made a deal with Chikara to wipe your memories of us so you can choose who is your true love," Raph said. 

"I am sorry but...it was the only way. Sorry if I cause any trouble"Alison said, looking down. He tilts her head up.  "Yeah, you did...Next time, tell us. You are not alone. We love you and we want to make sure you are okay. Now I am asking you...Are you okay with dating us three?" Raph said.

Alison smile. "Yes...I am fine with that. Thank you...for everything"She said. He kisses her softly. "I am glad to call you my girl," He said. "I thought I was always your girl," She said with a grin. "But now I can call you that all the time," he said. They kiss softly.

Leonardo, Faraji, and Chikara-Shisho are in the hull of the ship. Between them is the Shredder's gauntlet. "The wretched one's heralds will not let our victory go unanswered," Chikara said. "But Chikara-Shisho, with the Shredder artifacts secure, haven't we stopped his resurrection in its tracks?"Leo said.

"We have won a battle, Leonardo, but only when all three artifacts and Alison are entombed within the monastery will I feel even an iota of relief," Chikara said. She places a cloth over the artifact. "Still why do they want Alison?"Faraji said.

"Cause of a curse he places on her ancestor. Alison is a rare creature. She is the first of her kind to be half-human. She holds a special element that most Peleta doesn't have and has it as her core. If Shredder takes hold of that, he will be unstoppable" she said.

On deck, Hisomi's eyes open and he points to show that the monastery is just ahead. The acolytes enter the Oratory, led by Kon-Shisho, who has met them. "I had a terrible vision, Chikara. The beginning of the end is upon us" Kon said.

They join Juto-Shisho, Splinter, and the Ancient One, who are waiting near the pool. Leo walks over to stand next to Splinter. "Master Splinter, what's going on?"Leo said. "The omens have turned against us, my son, despite your good work and hard-won efforts"Splinter said.

"The five mystic warriors come to the monastery. They approach even now. The Heralds of the Shredder. We must take drastic measures if we are to survive"Kon said. He takes the gauntlet from Hisomi's hands. 

"Hisomi, lead the acolytes to the third artifact. They will be our last line of defense" he said. "The sarcophagus? Kon, the location of their artifact is our most closely guarded secret. Better to make our stand here" Chikara said. 

"Chikara, I have seen the future. Secrets will not help us now. Time is of the essence. You must trust me in this"Kon said. He looks at Alison. She hid behind Chikara. "Acolytes, steel yourselves and prepare," She said. Chikara bends down and pets Alison's head.

She leaves with Kon and Juto. The acolytes follow Hisomi down a long flight of stairs to a lower level of the monastery. He stops them once they are standing atop a circular section of the floor. He raises his hands and they start to glow. Hisomi places his fingers on the symbols on the floor.