The Search for Splinter part 2

I let myself go.

They gasp. I grab their arm. I close my eyes then felt something soft. "Whoa...Who knew flowers can be so soft" Mikey said. "Alison, what is going on"Donnie said as he glare at me. "Don't question it" I said. The flower opens and I gave the other thumbs up.

"Say that again?"April said through our headpieces. "There's a booby-trapped hologram covering the ninth-floor exhaust port. It's active and the only way inside can you shut it down?"Leo said. We waited for a moment then a hole appear. Leo check.

"Let's move," Leo said. I raise my hand slowly, making the flower grow a bit. They got off and Raph help me in. I groan as I lean on him. "Hey, you okay?" he whispers. "Yeah. Just tried"I said. "Just stay close to me" he whispers and we walk. "We're in, April," Donnie said.

"That's great guys," April said through our headpiece. We heard a few noises and...laser? What is going on down there? "Hey, are you guys safe?"Donnie said through his headpiece. "Barely. Listen guys there's more to this place than meets the eye-" She said then it was cut.

"April...April"Donnie said. "We lost her, "I said. "My guess is there's some kind of signal dampener in here," Donnie said. "Guys," Raph said and point down. We look. It was a man, pushing a cart of containers. I pull the cover open and we went in.

We hide and wait until he disappears. We enter the room and saw there were three more doors. Mikey opens another door. "Huh. Deja vu. It's just like this one" he said. "Scout this floor then meet back here in five. Alison, you are with me" Leo said. I nod and follow him.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
We were back in the beginning.

"Okay that was weird," Mikey said. "I feel like a lab rat looking for cheese," Raph said. "It's like this is all designed just to keep people going in circles," I said. We heard a noise. Leo opens the door and rushes in. We leave the door open a little.

"Just be glad we weren't on security detail tonight," said the first voice. "Why?"The second voice said. "They had some nutcase smashing up the lobby over a toaster, "The first voice said. They must be talking about Casey.

"Oh, that's why they're all reporting to decontamination, "The second voice said then laugh. "Poor slobs, "The second person said. Raph opens the door and lets us out. "Mikey and I can check to see where this elevator goes, "Donnie said. "I can go with you, guys," I said.

"Good. And Raph and I will go with those two"Leo whisper. We nod then I follow Donnie and Mikey. "10 floors. 50 buttons let's see where you take us" Mikey said as he press a button. We waited then when the door opened, we were in the same hallways.

"Try another floor?"I said. "Good idea," he said. He presses another button and we wait. The door opens then it shows the same hallways. "Didn't we just do this?"Mikey said. "They're all the same just like the rooms," Donnie said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
We saw the same hallways again.

"Should we?"Mikey said. "Next, "Donnie and I said. We arrive at you guessed it, a hallway that looks the same as the other. We gasp then hide. "But you touched Newman and he touched that guy in the lobby, "The woman said. "Newman," The guy said.

He presses random buttons and a picture appears. Why does that look familiar...Wait...I remember now. It was in one of my mother's books. Something about how they are...friends with a type of species. I forget the name of it.

"The suit is killing me. I can't wait to get out of it" She said. What does she mean by that? They got out and we jump down. This place looks...amazingly weird. The people walk then fell? "Wow, did you see?"Mikey said. "Uh-huh," Donnie said. We look down. Whoa.

"Myself, I would have fired the decorator," Mikey said. We look at him and he shrugs. "Just look at this place," Donnie said. "It's like some kind of techno-organic fusion," I said and Donnie took out some rope. "We're going down there," He said.

"Looks more like a giant stomach to me which means I don't even want to think about what down there and trails and tails," Mikey said. I chuckle as I tied the end of my rope. "Our next stop, down the stomach look-alike," I said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
We reach the bottom.

We look and saw them peeling their skin! Mikey was about to scream but Donnie cover his mouth. Mikey nodded as Donnie let go. "Can this freak show get any weirder?" Mikey whispered They keep on pulling until we saw a pink weird-looking brain with tentacles.

The other three follow it. The...things got out of the robot and flew to the middle. A mechanical claw came and took their robot body. It drops it into hot water. It took the skins and place them into a ball. "Decontamination commencing," said a voice and sprayed water at them.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
"Attention this is an intruder alert all search protocols are in effect, "The voice said.

"I think we've been found out, "I said. "There they are!" said a voice. Oh no. "Up we go," Mikey said. We press a button and went up. We reach the top but they caught up. They begin to shoot laser. I put my hand out and made a barrier around us. The brother gasp.

"Follow me," Donnie said. We follow him and enter into a tube. We yell until we landed. "Okay I am officially grossed out," Mikey said then two robots found us. We quickly ran away. I point at the ground and they were attacked.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
We open the door and saw Leo and Raph.

"Hey fancy meeting you here, "I said as I bow. "This way, "Donnie said as we follow him. We ran then I saw one of the machines. I pull Donnie's arm. He looks at it then nodded. I try kicking it down but nothing. I groan. I walk back then ran toward it, kicking it down.

Now that works! It made a small explosion. I cheer and high-five the brother. We look and gasp. "Matrix City," Mikey said as we look around. So many of them. "What is this place a morgue?"Raph said. I pat his arm. He sighs then he put me on his shoulder.

I press my hand on the glass. "Cool," I said. "I hope not because look, "Leo said. We look and saw...him. "Master splinter, "Leo said. Raph put me down and we ran toward him. "Oh man is he... is he?"Mikey said. I walk toward it. I touch the glass.

I can hear him breathing. "I don't think so, "I said. "From what I can tell, this looks like some kind of bio-suspension unit he's probably in stasis," Donnie said, reading from a screen. "Then let's cut him out," Raph said but I stop him.

"Wait we might do more harm than good"Leo said. "Leo's right. We don't understand this technology"Donnie said. "We can't just leave him in there, "I said. "Don figures something out okay," Mikey said. "Just...uh just give me a minute to study this"Donnie said.

We heard some banging then they broke in. "Careful with your weapon's discharge. We cannot afford to damage the techno-organic equipment in this chamber"One of the aliens said. They begin to shoot but one almost hits Splinter's cell. "What did I just say?"She said. 

"Sorry," Another one said. I took out my scythe. I did a battle cry as I ran toward them. I hit the ground, sending a small earthquake. One of the alien things went wild with their laser. I had to dodge them. I saw one of them almost going to hit Splinter.

"No!" Donnie yells and blocks it. He flew into another room. "Donnie!"I yell. I glare at the robots. I send some sonic blasts at them. I smile then ran to the other room. The brother pulls him up. "Stop. Listen to me. You must get off of there immediately"A guy said with purple hair.

They gasp. "I can't move my feet," Mikey said. The guy went to a small keyboard. He types something. "I can't stop it. It's too late," he said. A bright blue light went on them then they slowly begin to fade away. What just happen?

"They're gone, "The guy said. What?! I growl as I glare at them. "Calm down. We will do everything to bring your friends"One of them said. "I don't know I should believe you after what you have done. I will slice you into pieces!"I yell. I scream in pain and look at my arm.

It is glitching again. "You are glitching...Let us help you, young one"Another one said. "No! Stay away from me!"I said. I felt water on my face. No...I am crying. "Let us help you!"The first alien said. "No! You won't!"I yell then felt an electric shock. I groan as I fell.