Rouge in the House Part 1

I laugh as I held on tight to Raph.

Since there was nothing to do, we decided to have some fun on their Shell Sleds. I smuggle against Raph's shell. "Hang on tight, princess"He whispers. We drove faster and I cheer for him. We stop when we saw a large shadow figure ahead.

"What the..."Raph said. I felt him touching my hand. "Hey, Raph, what's with the hold-up? Whoa. A Triceraton?"Mikey said. What?! "It can't be, "Raph said as we stood up. "A Triceraton? Here?"Leo said as he got out of his Shell Sled.

He took out his katanas and his brothers follow. What the heck is going on? "You don't think it's an invasion, do you?"Mikey said. Invasion? The dino shook its head. "Enemy sighted. Enemy engaged!" he yells. He runs past us and proceeds to destroy Donnie's Shell Sled.

Raph pull me away. "Federation robot!"The dino man said. "Um, what's up with that?"Mikey said. "Objective; destroy with extreme prejudice, "The dino man said then he collapses, gasping and clutching at his face.

"It's the air. His breather mask is cracked. He's breathing our air and it's affecting his brain. The Triceraton home world has an atmosphere of nitrogen and sulfur, remember? Our oxygen must be making him delusional"Donnie said.

"Sirs, Trooper Zog, serial number XJ4 reporting for duty, sirs, "The dino man said as he got up. "I think he thinks we're some kind of Triceraton officers or something," Raph said as I slowly walked toward it. So his name is Zog. I stop when he saw me. "My queen!"He said and weakly bow.

"Um...what should we do?"I said. "Anything that might keep big horned and ugly from ripping us limb from limb," Mikey said. "Uh, at ease, soldier. Situation report"Leo said as he walk around the dino man. "Must complete mission, sir"Zog said.

"And what mission is that, soldier?"Leo said. "Must capture Fugitoid at all costs, sir. My squad was pursuing target when we were caught in energy beam, transported to coordinates unfamiliar to this soldier.

Engaged Federation forces also tracking Fugitoid and in the heat of battle became separated from my unit. Target not captured. Unable to reconnect with squad and lost weapons, sir. Request permission to terminate self for disgraceful failure of mission, sir" Zog said.

So... that's what happens...I think I got it....most of it. "What? Oh, wait, no. I mean, the, uh, the Fugitoid mission was a success, yes. You are to be commended for your, uh, survival skills" Leo said. "Yes, sir. Thank you, sir" Zog said then breath heavy.

"This poor guy's breathing poison. Maybe I can rig up a temporary breather from one of the nitrogen fuel enhancer tanks on the shell sled" Donnie said as he walk to his broken Shell Sled. Raph walks toward him.

"Hey, hold on. Are you nutso? If horn head here gets a clear head, he might realize that we're the enemy and wipe us out" Raph said. "But we can't turn our backs on him when he needs help. That's just...wrong" Donnie said as he whip something up. He went toward Zog.

Raph looks down and I pat his arm. "Here, let me hook you up, big guy. Okay. I don't know how much this'll help, but you should breathe a little easier now" Donnie said as he hook it on the Zog's helmet. "Sir, thank you, sir," Zog said.

He walked toward me and went on his knee. "My queen. I am glad that you are okay" he said. Raph went in front of me. I place a hand on his arm. "I got this, handsome"I whisper and look at him. Let's see if I am that good at acting.

"Thank you...for your kind word. I am glad...that your mission went well. It is an honor to have you defend us" I said. I noticed his tail wag a little. I am too good. "My sons! My sons!" said a voice. It was Splinter. "Master Splinter, are you okay?"Donnie said.