Playtime's Over

The episode opens with a video game and a creature racing toward the player, who is Michelangelo.

"That's right, come to Mikey. Come to Mikey" Michelangelo said. He blasts the creature. "In your face!" he said. He blasts two more. "Don't worry, I got plenty left for you guys. Oh, yeah!" he said. We see Mikey in his game harness. 

"My twenty-first-century skill still rocked the digital domain," he said. The lights in the living room of come on and the other turtles come down the staircase toward their brother in the game system. "This had better be a nightmare or somebody's gonna pay," Raphael said.

"Tell me you're not still playing that game, "Leonardo said. "Forty-seven straight hours of Helix goodness is about to pay off, bros. I'm tearing up the final level. Call Cody!"Mikey yell. "Cody's asleep, like we all should be, "Leo said. "Nuh, uh. He's working" Mikey said.

Donatello walks over to a computer desk. "If that's true, you're both crazy," Donnie said. Cody is in his lab working on a project with Alison. "Just a few final touches and you are one seriously upgraded servitor," Cody said. Donnie's image appears on the monitor behind them.

"Hey, Cody, are you really up, or is Mikey fried worse than usual?"Donnie said. "Oh, hey, Don. I, uh, yeah. I'm just working on a little project. Uh, lost track of time" Cody said. "Well, Mikey wants you to check out his ultimate Helix dominance," Donnie said. 

"Whoo hoo!"Mikey said in the background. Donnie noticed Alison. "Oh...What are you doing out of bed?"Donnie said. "Oh um...Cody needs me to check on his project. Tell Leo I be there in a min...Sorry if I cause any trouble"Alison said. 

"It is okay. Unless you want some help in the lab" he said. "No! Uh, no thanks. That's why I had Alison here with me. We'll be right there" Cody said. He hops up from his chair and races out of the lab. There is a large version of a hockey mask, leaning against Cody's cloth-covered special project.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
*Play theme song*

The words "Game Over" appear on the big screen in the video game. 

"Yes! I beat it! I finally beat Helix! This is the greatest day in the history of the world!"Mikey said. He flips upside down and laughs. Behind him on the couch are Cody, Donnie, and Raph, all three of them eating popcorn. On Donnie and Raph's lap, Alison was asleep. 

Next to the couch, Leo is exercising. "Sometimes I wonder what life must be like on planet Mikey," Donnie said. "Hopefully it includes a return to training now that the "most awesomest game ever" has been defeated, "Splinter said.

"Just...ugh, let me enjoy the sweet...ugh, smell of victory for a moment, "Mikey said. He struggles to get out of the game harness as flies buzz around him. The floor is littered with garbage. Serling walks over and bumps Mikey, flipping him upside down again. 

"Trust me, there's nothing sweet-smelling in this apartment. At least not yet" Serling said. His hand pulls back into his arm and is replaced by a spray can. He douses Mikey, who shouts and falls out of the harness. The game is shut off and the monitor switches to a local news broadcast.

"Master Cody, since we are forced to live with guests, would you consider reactivating the servitron unit that kept house before my appointment?"Serling said. Cody reacts with consternation and then quickly covers it up. 

"Uh, yeah. You know, I think we got rid of that thing. I mean, what use is an old servitron anyway?"Cody said. Mikey suddenly pops up from the floor, arms spread wide as he stares at the broadcast. "Stop talking now," Mikey said. He drops to his knees. 

Onscreen is a reporter and behind her a line of customers waiting in front of a closed door. Above the door, it reads 'H-2 Game'. "Unless you've been living in a black hole, you know that Helix-2 comes out today. Ultra-gamers have been camping out at the Levellex Mall for the release of the most highly anticipated vid game ever"The reporter said.