Demons and Dragons

The episode begins in the courtyard of the Lap of the Dragon.

"Last one to ninja class is a rotten acolyte," Mikey said. "Yeah, another day at last with the Ninja Tribunal. Hold me back" Raphael said. "Well, we're here. Where is our Shisho?"Adam said. "Hope it's not Juto," Michelangelo said.

"Your lack of skill and rank breath makes me want to retch, "Mikey said as he mimick Juto."Or, check it, Hisomi-Shisho, the ninja who ate Japan!' "He said in his own voice. He makes growling noises and paws at the air. The other acolytes laugh at his antics. 

Alison giggles behind her sleeves. Suddenly they stop laughing and all bow. "Send more sushi," He said. "Mikey. Psst"Leo said. He tries to get his brother's attention, but then quickly bows again. Unbeknownst to a laughing Mikey, Hisomi is standing right behind him. 

Realizing something is up, Mikey stops laughing and swallows loudly. "He's right behind me, isn't he?"Mikey said. He turns and looks up as Hisomi crosses his arms and stares at him. Mikey laughs self-consciously. "Hey, teach. Uh, does this go on my permanent record? Hisomi-san?" he said.

They follow Hisomi through a mountain-side cavern and out to where a bridge crosses a deep gorge filled with water. Huge dragon statues stand atop the mountain on the opposite side. Hisomi indicates the bridge and then uses his fingers to mime someone walking across the bridge. 

The acolytes look around at each, clearly puzzled. Hisomi lifts three fingers and then slowly lowers each one. Everyone still looks puzzled. Mikey raises his hand. "Um, Hisomi-Shisho, I-I don't understand, "Mikey said. 

The Ancient One, standing atop a boulder, smacks the back of his head. "Ow!" he said. "If you spent less time talking and more time thinking, perhaps you would. Master Hisomi."The Ancient One said. The Ancient One and Hisomi bow to one another.

"Princess Alison"Ancient One said then bow at her. She smiles. "Ancient One, "Leo said. "I will assist Hisomi-Shisho, for I too was once Hisomi-Shisho's pupil in the shadow craft of stealth" Ancient One said. He hops down from the boulder and walks over to Hisomi.

"Hisomi-Shisho does not speak, for he embodies the three pillars of-"The Ancient one said. Hisomi lifts three fingers. He lowers them as the Ancient One speaks. "Speed, secrecy and silence, Michelangelo. Blessed silence" He said.

Hisomi indicates the bridge. "He says today you will learn how to cross the honored Tatsu Bridge, two hundred yards long, and do so unseen, "Alison said as she walk to stand beside Hisomi. "Zero cover, direct sun, creaky old boards..."Donnie said.

There is a whooshing sound and the acolytes gasp as they see Hisomi and Alison on the other side of the bridge. Alison giggles as she jumps up and down, waving at them. "No way!"He said. "Yes, way, young turtle"Ancient One said. "Whoa," Mikey said. 

"Incredible" Faraji said. "That did not just happen," Donnie said. "All things are possible when mind, body, and spirit are harnessed to complete the same task, "The Ancient One said. Hisomi and Alison suddenly appear at the Ancient One's side, a cloud of dust in their wake. 

"That did not just happen again!"Donnie said. Hisomi look through a small sack and brought a cookie. He gave it to her and she smile as she took it. Hisomi waves his hand across once. "Hisomi-Shisho requires a volunteer, "Alison said and took a bite.

Both Leo and Faraji step forward. Rap puts a hand up to the side of his mouth as he leans toward Mikey. "Hard to be silent when you make all those sucking-up sounds, Leo" Raph whispered. Hisomi's shadow falls across the pair of turtles. "Uh..."Mikey said. 

Hisomi lifts a finger and brings it down on Mikey's forehead. "Ulp. Oh, boy" he said. Mikey approaches the bridge. "Focus inward, Michelangelo. See the world only as light and fog" Ancient One said. Hisomi touches Mikey's amulet.