Scion of the Shredder

The episode opens inside the turtle's lair. 

Raphael is working out on his punching bag. Donatello is strapped into a harness, suspended over the Shell sub where he is doing some welding. Michelangelo is seated on the couch with Klunk next to him. He is stacking playing cards while Master Splinter looks on.

Alison was meditating, floating in the air. "That is an impressive edifice, Michelangelo. Dare I ask how many hours you have spent building it?"Splinter said. "Good question, Sensei. Hey, Raph, what time is it?"Mikey said. "Like I wear a watch? How should I know? Hey, Alison!"Raph said.

Alison opened her eyes as she slowly float back down. "Yes?" She said. "Do you know what time is it?"He said. "I don't know. I was too focused on meditating. Donnie, what time is it?"Alison said. "Beats me. Ask Leo" Donnie said.

He cuts off the welding torch and his brothers stop what they are doing. Splinter lowers his head with a sigh. Alison looks at her ring. "Sorry. Leo's been gone more than two months and I still forget he's not here" Donnie said. 

"Master Splinter, when's that bum coming back anyway?"Raph said. Donnie and Raph walk over to join the others. "And is Leo coming back normal, or like, more normal? 'Cause before he left he was acting kinda, you know... "Mikey said. 

He twirls a finger next to his temple and Alison slaps the back of his head. "Ow! Hey!" he said. "I do not know, my sons. Leonardo is on a pilgrimage to find the Ancient One, and to find answers. Such things are beyond time" Splinter said. 

"Well, I miss having him around," Donnie said. Alison sat down on the sofa, hugging her knee. "As do we all. We must have faith that he will return when he is ready" Splinter said. Alison looks at her ring and then kisses it softly.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
In Japan, Leonardo and the Ancient One are perched on a narrow, bouncy bridge that stretches across a deep, windy gorge. 

Both are in deep meditation. Suddenly the Ancient One has a vision of Shredder's Tekko-Kagi slashing down. It startles him out of his meditation. "Leonardo!" he said. He hops to his feet. "Kumquat, you must go," he said. The Ancient One crosses the bridge.

"Master, what?"Leo said. "You must leave. Go home. Bye-bye"The Ancient one said. "But I-I still have so many questions. There's so much you can teach me" Leo said. "Leonardo, your family is in grave danger...Especially your little girlfriend" He said. 

"What? Do you mean Alison?"Leo said. He jumps up and leaps over to join the Ancient One, who nods at him. "I understand, Sensei," he said. They bow to one another. He took out his phone and call Alison.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
In the lair, where Mikey continued stacking cards. 

His brothers loll nearby, watching him. Suddenly the lair's alarm system begins blaring. "Huh?" Donnie said. The alarm abruptly cuts off. "That shouldn't happen," he said. He runs over to his computer station. 

"If something triggers the perimeter alarm, it should keep ringing until I turn it off," he said. His family joins him. "It's not supposed to turn off by itself..." he said. The monitor turns to static. "Unless someone just deactivated our outer alarm system," he said.

They all turn as they hear a loud banging sound and the ground shakes. "Um, what is that?" Mikey said. The turtles pull their weapons. Klunk curls around Mikey's ankle. "Whatever it is, it's coming through the front door!"Raph said. 

The banging continues and the heavily fortified lair entrance bulges. The lair shakes and stones fall. The door shifts to one side and a brace rips loose, then the door falls. Splinter and the turtles rush towards the ramp and watch as two huge Foot mechs, called Shrednauts, crash through the wall and enter the lair.