The Shredder Strikes Part 2

It started to rain as we glare at each other. 

"The time for games has ended. No more charades, "The Shredder said and took off his helmet. "See me as I am and it will be the last thing you will ever see, "He said then put his helmet on. "Prepare to face your destiny...and your doom, "He said.

"Well uh he's your friend Leo," Donnie said. "And he certainly has a strong sense of personal style. I mean nice outfit"Mikey said. "Yeah but something tells me he didn't get all dressed up for nothing," Raph said. "Guys we're in for the fight of our lives," Leo said then he look at me. 

"Make sure you stay close to one of us"He whispered. I nod and Shredder raises his arm. "Foot ninja attack," he said as the Foot went toward us. "Destroy them, "Shredder said. I brought my scythe up and swing toward them. 

I brought down the blade down and use it to push myself up. I knock a few Foot down then block a surprise attack. I push them back with my leg. I spin my scythe and use my handle to point at their neck. I smile at them then quickly poke him hard on the chest, making them fall.

I cheer then someone knocks my scythe off of my hand. I turn around and saw Shredder. I took a step back and try to do an uppercut but he caught it. I lift my leg, pushing him back. He let go of my arm. I did some cool backflip to get my scythe back.

I swing my weapon at him but he dodges it. He ran toward Donnie. He knock him down and a ninja almost hit him if it wasn't for Raph. "Watch your back brainiac"Raph grunted. "Isn't that what you're for, Raph?"He said. He disarms the foot and I knock the foot down. 

We did a pounding fist. We ran to help the other. A fire broke out. The others are busy fighting to notice me. I think it is time to show them my magic. I walk back t the fire and some of the ninjas surround me. I dip my scythe into the fire behind me. 

"You should quit while you are ahead," I said. They walk closer. "Last warning~"I sang. They keep on coming close. I swing my scythe around and they move back. The flame went around me. I giggle as I put my arm out. I let fire flow out of my arm and to them. 

They ran, trying to catch on fire. I smile then put the flame back. I went to help Donnie by knocking some foot. We gave each other a thumb up. "Nice landing" Donnie said as he help Mikey up. "They don't call me air Mikey for nothing," Mikey said. 

Raph and Leo try to land a hit on Shredder but he kicks them. The ninja grabs Leo. "I will finish you first," Shredder said. "No!"I said but the roof begin to shake. What the? Please tell me I didn't do that. I walk back and jump off. I landed safely and look up. The turtles! 

The rain was dropping quickly. I look up and made the rain stop. I slowly point at the roof and the raindrop went to the fire, putting it out. I heard a noise and I ran into the shadow. I swing my scythe and it was stopped by a cane. 

"I rather my head on my body than slice off, thank you very much," Splinter said. "Splinter!"I said and hug him. "Yes, it is good to see you," He said then look at me. "Where are my son?"He said. "We got separated, "I said. "Then what are we waiting for?" he said and we went to find them.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
We found Raph.

He was smelling himself? "I don't smell that bad," he said. We sneak behind him and pull him into the shadow. He struggle until he saw it was just his dad. "Master Splinter. The others we got split up" He said then he saw me. "Alison?"He said. 

"The one and only, "I said then he hug me. "You are okay," he said. "Oh, you do smell, "I said as I push him away. He rolls his eyes then I hug him. "It is nice to see you too"I whisper. Splinter did a fake cough and we look at him. "Come we must find them," Splinter said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
We walk around then found them.