Ninja Tribunal

The episode begins inside the turtle's lair as the guys work on the placement of their new couch. 

"No, no, I don't think so. It just doesn't speak to me. A little to the right"Michelangelo said. Leonardo and Raphael lift the couch, with Donatello seated on it, and move it. "No, no, my other right," he said. "I'll give you another right, Mikey. A right hook" Raph said.

"Guys, let me get up and help. This is just silly" Donnie said. "No, you stay right there and rest, " Leo said. "But I have rested. I've been resting for weeks. I rested while you guys fixed up the lair, I rested while you moved furniture, heck, I'm resting on the furniture you're moving! I'm done resting" Donnie said.

"It's just that we don't wanna take any chances of a relapse, "Leo said. "Yeah, no offense, Donny, but you weren't too much fun when you were 'sick' "Raph said. "Fun? He was a monster! An absolutely horrible, drooling, big, nasty fang monster!"Mikey said.

He points at Donnie. "You tried to eat my leg," he said. "I'm—I'm sorry, Mikey. Guys, I—I don't remember any of that"Donnie said. "It's okay, Donny. Come to think of it, we have been cooped up in here for a long time. Who's up for a little late-night entertainment?"Leo said. 

The other three turtles all raise their hands. "Oh, we should invite Alison! I am sure she needs a break from all the paperwork she has to do"Donnie said. The room got quiet. "What? Oh...right"He said as he look down. 

"I am sure she is...over it. I mean she cares about us a lot. She is one of our best friends..right?" Mikey said. "Yeah...You call her, Donnie. Since she can't say no to you" Raph said as he fold his arm. Donnie nod and then begins to call Alison.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
The turtles run the rooftops with a full moon lighting their way. 

Mikey grabs onto a pink skirt hanging from a clothesline and swings onto a roof, taking the skirt with him. He holds it against his waist and hops back and forth, laughing. Suddenly Raph slams into him and they both hit the rooftop below. 

Leo and Donnie jump down to join them. "Hey, guys," said a voice. They look and saw it was Alison. She jump down and gave a peace sign. "Alison!"They said as they ran to hug her. "Hey guys, what up?"She said. "Man, it feels good to be out of the lair," Donnie said.

Raph leapfrogs over Mikey, who then leapfrogs over him. "Are we sure Donny's all better? See the full moon, Donny? Do you feel the monster inside? Is the monster taking control? Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!"Mikey said. Donnie clutches at his own throat, making exaggerated expressions. 

"Oh, no. I'm—I'm changing! Roar!"Donnie said. He chases after Mikey, who runs and screams in a falsetto voice. "Aah! Help me! Help me! It's trying to eat my leg again! Aah!"Mikey said.

They laugh then Donnie places a hand on Alison's shoulder. "I have the fair princess and she is going to mine!"Donnie said and Alison laugh. "Oh no! Save me!"Alison joke. Unbeknownst to the turtles, dark, masked figures watch from atop nearby rooftops.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
In Splinter's room, he is kneeling on the floor, staring at a piece of cloth bearing the emblem.

"Hopping to conclusions, Splinter-san?" said a familiar voice. The Ancient One walks out of a tunnel at one side of the room. He moves over to stand in front of Splinter. "Ancient One, you have come all this way?"Splinter said. "I am afraid so, "Ancient One said. 

"Then it has begun again," Splinter said. "Where are they? Where are your sons?"Ancient One said. "Out. Taking exercise with Alison" Splinter said. "No. Oh, no. I am too late. Too late!" Ancient One said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
The turtles are still chasing each other around on the rooftop.