Mission of Gravity

A helicopter comes in and lands inside a large hangar of a private airfield. 

Dr. Chaplin is awaiting its arrival. The doors of the helicopter open and Shredder, Ms. Aizawa, Hun, Karai, and Baxter Stockman get out. "Dr. Chaplin, I trust what you have to show me will justify this excursion from the city, "Shredder said. 

"Believe me, Master, you're gonna dig it big time!"Dr. Chaplin said. He leads the way farther into the hangar, past a set of double doors. Anchored to the floor is a huge blimp. Stockman, his brain encased in a stasis tube with a holographic image of his face projected above it, pushes past the group.

"You brought us all the way out here for a blimp? What pea-brained halfwit authorized this project?"Stockman said. "I did"Shredder said. "Oh. Well, I'm sure you have your reasons, oh wise and revered Master" Stockman said and Ms. Aizawa laugh. 

"Indeed. Excellent work, Dr. Chaplin"Shredder said. "I installed that Triceraton force field override mechanism you recovered, just as you requested, sir. This baby will breach the atmospheric shield around Beijing and retrieve the desired cargo. No problem" Chaplin said.

He presses a remote and a ramp in the back of the blimp lowers. "And just what does the boy genius think he's retrieving?"Stockman said. "A Triceraton antigravity generator, "Shredder said. "So cool!"Ms. Aizawa said.

"But Master, removing an antigrav generator from a city floating twenty miles above the surface is a virtual suicide mission!"Stockman said. Ms. Aizawa went beside him. "Yes. That is why I have selected you to lead this operation. Shredder agrees" She said. 

"Me?"Stockman said. "But, Master, what of the millions of innocents that will perish when Beijing comes crashing to Earth?"Karai said. "They are of no concern to me, "Shredder said. "How dare you question the master. I'm behind this plan one hundred percent" Hun said. 

"Good. You will have the honor of accompanying Dr. Stockman on this extremely dangerous mission" Shredder said. Hun appears startled. All but Karai walk up the ramp into the blimp. Karai remains where she is, looking worried.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
It was night time and the turtles run the rooftops, leaping from building to building. 

They stop when they reach an area of destruction in the city. Below them, Foot clan workers clear debris while guards watch over the site. Each of the turtles is wearing night-vision goggles. Alison appears out of the shadow.

"Here it is, just like I told you. Another one of Shredder's alien tech garbage-picking goon squads" Raph said. "I wonder what he's collecting all this stuff for, "Alison said. "Intergalactic yard sale?"Mikey said. Raph thumps his head. "Ow!"Mikey said.

"Hmm. No police security this time around. Must be something really important buried down there if Shredder doesn't want the authorities knowing about it" Leo said. Donnie's shell cell rings. "Huh?"Donnie said and answered on his headset. "Hello?" he said.

He grimaces as a high-pitched tone comes through. Alison shivered as her wolf ear popped out. "Oh, not that stupid fax call again," Raph said. "Only this time, I came prepared with my palm top to trace the signal," Donnie said. He looks at the screen. 

"Download in progress? Impossible!"He said and Alison laugh. "Don, figure it out later. We've got something much bigger over here" Leo said. Using their goggles, they spot what Shredder has been excavating. "Whoa! A Triceraton supply ship?"Donnie said. "Let's take a closer look," Leo said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
Back at the Foot clan hangar, Hun and Stockman stand on the bridge of the blimp.