Good can be bad

Hey, this is Alison!

Let you tell a story that might surprise you and won't believe me. Where do I start? Well, it starts when the Shredder, this mean metal dude, attacks us. By us, I mean me, April, Casey, and my four turtle friends. Yep, I said it. Four turtle friends.

As in teenage mutant turtle who know how to fight. The Shredder attacks us and corners us. Doing this so, made me mad that I had to reveal my magic. I try to save them but it turns out...I wasn't very good as I thought.

I woke up in a strange place where I met my so call savior, Oroku Saki. Strange huh? Now I am going in another direction. Have you ever heard the phrase that not everything is what they seem? Well, I am about to experience that phase firsthand.

*Tmnt Theme Song*

I woke up in a room.

Where am I? I sat up and groaned. All I could remember...my friends! I quickly got up but then fell. "Careful, young lady," said a voice. I look and saw a man in a wheelchair. "It looks like you fainted by a nearby explosion," he said as I carefully went back to bed.

"Explosion?"I said. "Yes...it seems you don't remember...Make sense since you were in a coma for a month" he said. "It seems unclear to me"I lied...well, half lie. I could remember the explosion and how I reveal my magic to the turtles.

I still remember the look on their face. They look shocked. I bet they wouldn't like me after they find out I escape and left them behind. If they ever survived, that is. I hug my leg. "Don't you worry, we will take care of you" he said as I got back in bed.

He places a tray with food on my lap. "Here. You should rest and eat something" He said. "Thank you..."I said. "Baxter Stockman," He said. "Thank you, Baxter Stockman," I said. "You are awake," said another voice. We look up and saw Oroku Saki.

Didn't Splinter tell me that he was the Shredder? That he controls the Foot clan? If he is the bad guy then why did he save me? Didn't he try to kill me like twice? "Um, who are you?"I said. I have to act like I don't know him or else it might raise some questions.

"My name is Oroku Saki. It is finally nice to meet you" he said. Finally? What does he mean by that? "Oh, my name is Alison Amor," I said. "Oh, entonces debes saber algo de español"he said. "Si!"I said and he chuckle. "Your smile is brighter than the sun," he said.

Huh? "Um thank you?"I said. "I hope you enjoy your stay here," He said then he left. "He seems like...a man of few words?"I said and Baxter chuckle. "Oh, he is more than that. I should go now. I got a lot of work to do. You should rest" he said then left. I wonder what you mean by that?
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
It has been on a few hours.

I am so bored! The door opened and I sat up. "How are you feeling?"Baxter said, not looking up from his clipboard. "Good. Thanks to you" I said and he look at me. "To...me?" he said. "Yes. I am going to guess that it was you who did everything to keep me alive" I said.

"Yes...I did find ways to keep you alive but you shouldn't thank me," he said but I held his hand. "Of course, I should thank you and I will say it again. Thank you for healing me" I said as I smile. The door opens and he pulls away from me. "Hello Alison," Oroku said.

"Hello," I said as he sat on the edge of the bed. Baxter quickly left. "How are you feeling?" he said. "I think I am better now, "I said. I got up and stood up. Yes! "Excellent," he said. He shows me a red box. Red...Raphael's color.

He opens it, revealing a beautiful necklace with a blue diamond gem in the middle. Blue... Leonardo's color. "I bought this for you," he said. "Oh...you shouldn't have, "I said. "It would be an honor to give gifts like this to a beautiful princess like you," he said.