Reflection

I am blind.

Like I have a mask covering my face. "Master Splinter, when you said we were coming up here for a little rest and recuperation, I thought maybe you meant 'rest and recuperation," I heard Donnie say. We are in the farmhouse. I had so many memories here.

I managed to explore the place with Raph yesterday. "Ah Donatello there is nothing more restful for a ninja than rigorous training it brings focus-"Splinter said. I heard a smack. "Game dude. Speak to me, game dude!"I heard Mikey say. "Now defend yourself," he said.

"Um sensei, we got zero visibility here" I heard Raph say. I heard a couple of flips. I felt a fresh breeze and push Splinter away. I heard another noise. I block it again. He jumps off. "Not bad sensei," Mikey said. "Yes not bad at all we are finished for today" I heard Splinter say.

I was about to pull my mask off but something held my hand. "Not yet"Pele whispered. I heard a noise and I jump back. I yelp when I fell to the ground to my right. "Master splinter you said we were finished, "Donnie said. I took off my mask. Plant veins. God damn it!

"A true ninja should never believe everything he hears. Well-done Leonardo" Splinter said as I unwrap myself. "There goes Leo making us look bad again," Donnie said as I look at them. I help them up. "What was that Raphael?"Splinter said.

"Uh, nothing sensei," Raph said. I giggle as he put his right arm around me. "Alison, I think you did well until your plants help you," Splinter said. "Yeah...It was weird. I didn't ask them to do that" I said. He looks at my pendant. "Come let us sit and talk, "Splinter said.

We walked toward the blanket where April and Casey were waiting for us. I punch Casey's shoulder softly. He smiles then pulls me. I laugh as he gave me a noogie. I push him away. I chuckle as I sat next to Raph. Casey gave me a thumb up and I roll my eyes.

"It's no big deal really but I was just thinking about the first time we met the Shredder and how he almost had Leonardo here going over to the dark side," Raph said. "Ah, here we go again. You know I still feel like an idiot about that whole thing" Leo said.

"I don't blame you. The shredder almost had you believing he was a good guy, remember?"Raph said, placing a hand on Leo's shoulder. "The shredder invited you to a little party and like a sucker, he went...Alone" Raph said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
Leo was fighting the foot ninja.

He soon defeats all of his opponents. As they lay on the floor groaning in pain, someone starts clapping. "Impressive, very impressive. My agents said you were good, but their description doesn't do you justice. I am Oroku Saki, eighth-generation master of ninjutsu. And you are?"This Oroku Saki said.

"Leonardo, "Leo said as he put his sword away. "I felt it was urgent that we meet. There are things you need to know. You have been caught in the middle of a battle that is so much bigger than yourself.

But you must know there is a force, a corrupt and evil force, that is out there right now working its insidious tentacles into every aspect of our world" Oroku said then turn around. "Unfortunately, the only thing standing against this evil force is me, and my...humble army of ninjas.

We stand alone against them as my master did, and his master before him. It has been my destiny to fight for the side of good. I was hoping that you would find it in your heart to join me and fight against this evil. We could stand together" Saki said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
"Join me, Leonardo. I am your father" Mikey said in a dark and raspy voice.

"I can't believe you bought the Shredder's whole twisted story...then again, I would too," I said as I hug my knee. I still remember how he treat me with care when we fought Shredder the second time. "Neither can I," Leo said.