The Real World Part 2

Leonardo, Alison, Catherine, and Usagi stepped through the portal.

"We made it. The Battle Nexus" Leo said. "I assured you I would bring you to this honorable place," Usagi said. They start walking. "My sensei, Master Katsuichi, taught me the ritual for entering the realm of the Battle Nexus. And I have made this journey many times. Yet, no matter how many times I come to the Battle Nexus, it never ceases to amaze me with its grandeur" he said.

They reach the tournament arena. "Just thinks of all the honorable warriors that fought in this arena over the years," Leo said. "But it is odd to find it so quiet. Of course, I have never been here when the Battle Nexus championship was not in progress" Usagi said.

They stop outside the palace's double doors. "Still, shouldn't there be guards or something?" Alison said. "Hmm," Catherine said. They push open the doors and enter. All is in darkness and the two friends look at each other. 

They walk towards the throne where the Daimyo is sitting, with Gyoji floating next to him. "My Lord, it is Miyamoto Usagi. He has come to see you" Gyoji said. The Daimyo looks broken and sad. "So dark, no use" Daimyo said. 

"Surely you remember Usagi. And he has come with Leonardo, Hamato Splinter's pupil, and Alison, the Princess of Peleta" Gyoji said. Leo, Catherine, Alison, and Usagi both drop to one knee. "Honored Daimyo, I have come to ask for your help, "Leo said and they stand.

"My family-- my brothers and my father Master Splinter are in trouble," he said. Gyoji floats towards Leonardo when the Daimyo doesn't react. "Please, Leonardo, continue. Tell the Daimyo everything"Gyoji said. 

"It was Drako and your son. They're still alive if you can call it that. The two of them merged somehow, combined together to become one being. Sort of an ultimate Drako. He scattered us throughout time and space. And, and that's why I'm here-- to ask you, most honored Daimyo, to please use your to retrieve my brothers and my master. If you do, I will forever be in your debt"Leo said.

He kneels again. "Huh. You, Leonardo, would be in my debt? You would put yourself in my service? What would you do for me? Would you return to me my son? My son that you took from me. My son that you and your friend there and your master and your vile brothers destroyed" Daimyo said.

The gang reacts with shock. "I will help you, yes. I will help you to learn the meaning of pain and loss as you rot in my dungeon! Guards, seize them!" he said. Guards rush into the chamber as the gang reacts with shock and dismay. They turn to see the guards surrounding them.

"Lock them in the dungeon forever!"Daimyo said, Leo and Usagi pull their swords while Catherine and Alison brought out their fan. The guards rush at them with their halberds. The weapons clash as the two swordsmen battle the guards.

"We're a little outnumbered!"Leo said. "And I do not wish to harm these fine warriors!"Usagi said. "Time to get out of here and rethink things," Alison said as she push a guard away. "You lead, I will follow, "Usagi said as he look at Leo. A guard swings down at Leo with his axe. 

Leo dodges the strike and the axe embeds itself in the floor. The guard pulls on it, but Leonardo slices the shaft in half, which causes the guard to fall back. Leo uses the remaining protruding shaft as a springboard, flipping high up over the guards and the other follows suit. 

Both sheathe their swords. "Stop them! Do not let them get away! Stop them!"Daimyo said. He collapses onto his seat in a fit of coughing. Leo dons his shuko spikes. "Now!"Leo said. There is a ripping sound as the guards' charge. 

They reach the rice paper-covered window, which now has a large hole in it, and stop. "No one can survive a fall from this height, "A guard said. They look down past a waterfall into the pool below. "We must be sure of it. Come on!"The second guard said.