Space Invaders Part 1

I sat in the spare room.

It has been weeks since I have been with Raph. Ever since the Battle Nexus, everything around us started to get...weird. I hug my pillow...Oh no...It smells like him. I forgot he would use this when we have a sleepover. I started to remember the kiss.

I hide in the pillow. I could remember what his kiss felt like. It was...gentle but at the same time, it lit something in me. Happiness? Oh god, I don't think I ever felt this way before. Sure, I dated people but they never make me feel like this.

I threw it to the side. "Honey...Fire Flower, what wrong?"Pele said, appearing out of the shadow. "Nothing..."I said and she sigh. "I don't think it isn't nothing when you are not by Rapheal side," She said and I hide under the blanket. "Is it about the kiss?"She said and I groan. 

"And what's wrong with that? Don't you have a crush on each other?"She said. I poke my head out. "I do but what about him? I mean friends don't kiss friends" I said then she hum. "It is strange when he accepts it...And could be the reason why he stares at his phone a lot" she said. 

"What?"I said. "Yes. I didn't care much until I got a small glance at it. He still has that photo when you got back from the battle nexus" she said. I was about to answer until my tv turn on. I managed to sneak myself a tv in the spare room. 

"This is the Emergency Broadcast System. We interrupt this program to bring you critical information"A reporter said. I sat up. "Today the unthinkable happened. Earth no longer needs to question if there is life on other planets. 

It is here, and we are in the full grip of an alien invasion. Is there any way for us to defend against this assault from the stars? Or is this truly the end of the human race?" she said. "Alison!" said a voice. I look and saw it was Donnie. "Did you see the news?"I said as he walked toward me. 

"Yeah. Come on. We all are watching it on the big screen" he said. I follow him. "This was the scene moments ago in Time Square. Reports are coming in from all over the world. We are being invaded by some extraterrestrial force!" the reporter said.

I look at Donnie and he nod. I threw my staff up. My palisman spread its wing and a diamond symbol appear underneath us. My clothes turn into my new suit. The one I wear when I first arrived at the battle nexus. We quickly disappear and appear atop a water tower. 

We watch the invading ships fly past. "Triceratons!"Leo whisper. "I hate those guys! We gotta do something!"Raph said. "What can we do against an entire invasion?"Donnie said. "It's the end of the world as we know it. And I don't feel fine"Mikey said. 

The turtles drop from the water tower into an alley. "I don't get it. With all the planets in the galaxies, why here? Why Earth?"Donnie said as he held me. "Maybe that horn head Zanramon is still mad at us for stealing his personal space cruiser," Raph said then chuckle. 

I blush. "It was a pretty sweet ride," he said. "I don't think this is about us. We're not important enough for them to travel halfway across the universe" Leo said then look at me. "Unless they are after you," he said. That could be true.

"Hey, speak for yourself! I'm considered a pretty bad hombre pretty much anywhere in the galaxy. Remember, I am the Battle Nexus champion" Mikey said. Raph smacks his head. "Ow!" Mikey said. They are startled by a nearby voice. 

"Team three, search the northern quadrant" We heard someone say. We gasp and quickly hide. "Team two, you're with me," said the voice. A Triceraton on a hover skiff flies past the alley and then backs up. The Triceraton stares into the alley.

I heard another hover skiff pulls along. "I'm picking up a heavy concentration of transionic particles coming from inside that structure. We'll check it out. You keep searching" the second one said. The two skiffs separate.