Cousin Sid

The front door opens, and April enters with Master Splinter. 

He is injured and she is supporting him. "Just a little bit further, Master Splinter," April said. Donatello and Mikey enter next. Donnie's arm is in a sling and Michelangelo is on crutches with casts on his legs.

"Finally. Now, someone gives me a fork or something. You have no idea how bad my legs itch"Mikey said. "Yeah, we do, Mikey. We heard about it the whole trip"Donnie said. Casey, Raph, and Leo enter. Casey and Leo are supporting Raph. 

The two turtles have bandages wrapped around their bodies. April helps Splinter onto a chair. "Thank you, April. I am not as young as I once was. Wounds take longer to heal"Splinter said. Pele enter, carrying Alison who was unconscious. 

"I'm still as young as I once was, and I don't feel like I'm ever going to heal!"Mikey said. Casey helps Raph to lie down on the couch. "Too bad you didn't break your jaw. Maybe we'd finally get a little peace and quiet around here" Raph said. 

Mikey sits in a chair next to Splinter's and props his legs up. "Ahh! That's... better? Ew! What's that smell?! It smells like burnt –"Mikey said then glanced over at his father. "Oh, right. Sorry, Sensei" he said. "All right. Who's hungry?"April said. "Me!"Donnie said. "I am!"Mikey said. 

"I am! Over here!"Casey said. Leo is standing at the window, staring into the yard. "Leo?"April said, "Leonardo?"Splinter said. "I'm fine," Leo said. Raph looks at Alison who is laying on the ground. "What about Alison? Is she okay?"Raph said. 

"She is fine. She needs to be in nature" Pele said. She places some seeds around Alison. They slowly bloom and wrap around her. There was a small glow. "No kidding when you said she has to be in nature," Mikey said. 

"This case will heal her. I would bury her in the ground but we need to keep an eye on her...Here" Pele said as she hand them a crystal necklace. "Jewelry?"Donnie said. "So pretty," Mikey said as he put it on. 

"Yes...These necklaces will help you. It will tell you when Alison is in danger or will signal Alison when you guys are in trouble...Never take them off" Pele said and disappear. Later, Casey goes out to get some things from the van. The tornado cellar door opens. Someone is watching the farmhouse.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
Inside the attic, Mikey has attached a fork to a stick and is pushing it into his cast so he can scratch his leg. 

"Don't scratch Mikey" April said. "April, did you bring your laptop? You think we can get a wireless signal out here?"Donnie said. "Hey, April, can you run out and get some comics for me?"Mikey said. 

"Hey, April, April. Can you Mikey whack upside a head for me? I can't reach" Raph said. "My sons, enough. Our bodies need rest to heal. And that includes your mouths" Splinter said. "No scratching"April said. She takes the fork from Mikey. 

She notices that Leo is still brooding as he stares outside. She clears her throat. "Master Splinter," April said. "Leonardo, you need rest as well," Splinter said. "I'll rest when, I'll rest later," Leo said. "I am sure Alison would want you to take a rest, "April said. 

Leo glared at April then sigh. A figure runs across the yard and hops over the front porch railing. Splinter's ears prick up. "Someone is outside," Splinter said. "Stay up here, I'll check it out," April said. She goes downstairs

"Hey, April, check this out. You can still see where they plastered up the wall I punched through when I was seven" Casey said. "Shh! Casey, Splinter heard someone outside" April said. "Out here? Oh, don't worry. There's no one around for miles" Casey said. 

They hear someone trying the front door. "Then again," he said. He marches to the front door and yanks it open. A man falls through and Casey catches the back of his coat, yanks him up, and slams him into the wall. "Casey!" he said.