1.THE BEGINNING

AUTHOR POV

A lady around 25 is sitting in a bench of a park caressing her 9 months bump. A man came and handed her a chocolate ice cream. She happily got that from him and started eating as a small kid. He smiled by seeing her and wiped her mouth.

Then the lady spoke"Life is live a magical ride Aman. I feel like yesterday you appointed ne as your P.A and today I am pregnant your twin babies.

Life is so good. I am so happy. Soon we will have two babies. I can't control my happiness Aman. How do you feel Aman? " She asked her husband who is admiring her.

He wrapped his hand around her shoulder and said" I too feel the same Roshni. I lived a life without colours. But you filled with bright colors. You showed me what is happiness. I too feel the same. I feel like yesterday I met you but today you are my wife and lifeline. I can't imagine a life without you and my princesses. "

He bent down to her bump and said" My dear princesses dad is waiting for you. Please come soon. " By saying this he kissed her bump.

Roshni was happy by seeing his love for babies and suddenly a question popped in her mind

"Aman how are you sure that we will have two daughters. " He replied that"Because I want daughters " He replied with a playful smile.

" She again asked him that"What will you do if we have sons?? " She asked in a serious tone. He replied " I am 100%sure that we will have two daughters. " He replied firmly.

Even Roshni wanted daughters but she was not confident as Aman.

She hummed in response. Later they moved to their house. After 5 days Aman and Roshni were watching Tom and Jerry because Roshni wanted to

. He was sitting there with a expressionless face. But he saw Roshni who was laughing loudly. By seeing that he got a smile in his face.

He went out to attend a business meeting but his ears are so sharp that he made sure that Roshni was okay with her laughing sound. Because her delivery dates have started.

When he was watching a presentation made by a intern he didn't hear her laughing sound. He was scared and ran to see Roshni. She got pain and trying to call him.

Aman understood and carried her to car and made her to sit in passenger seat. He made her calm and asked her to stay confident.

He was walking in veranda of VIP corner in the hospital. (He is Asia's Top business man).

He had tears in his eyes by hearing Roshni's screaming because she was calling Aman. Doctor came out and said to Aman that"Mr.Nandra, According to hospital rules family members are not allowed inside the operation theatre. But your wife is not allowing us to treat her. She wants you to stand near her. So please change your suits and come inside. " By saying that he handed Aman a hospital dress and a mask.

And called him in. As soon as he entered inside Roshni found out that Aman has come without seeing him. Aman wiped his teras and went near Roshni.

As soon as Roshni saw him she holded his hand as her life is dependent on it. She smiled through that pain after seeing Aman.

She told him that"Aman our princess ar going to come to thai world today". By saying this she smiled. Aman hugged and kissed her forhead. Then Roshni screamed aloud with her high pitch voice, Aman wasn't able to control his tears after hearing her scream.

As soon as Roshni calmed down they heard a baby cry sound. They looked each other.

They spoke with their eyes that their first baby have entered this World. After sometimes again Roshni screamed and they heard their second baby cry. They smiled to each other.