7.ENGAGEMENT

AUTHOR POV

In Nigam Mansion,

Many workers are decorating the mansion. Everyone are working with full swag. Because it was the Engagement of Karthik and Siddharth. Every one are very happy except the grooms. Because Karthik is thinking about Naira and Siddharth is thinking about Avneet.

In Rathore Mansion,

Everyone have gathered in Dining room. For the first time, Naira and Avneet were allowed to have a proper meal by sitting on dining table. All the four girls were sure that Mr. And Mrs. Rathore wants something from Naira and Avneet. There was a uncomfortable silence, then

Avu: what you want us to do.

Mrs: I accept that you are straight forward. Yes we want you two to do something for us.

Avu: and how you had a thought that we will obey you.

Mrs: if you want to see your parents picture you should obey us. Or else you knew what I will do
Just simple I will burn those old photos which you consider as your happy memories.

Avu: don't you dare to do that.

Mrs: I dare. And I will do it.

Nai: please don't do that. We are ready to do whatever you say.

Mr: she is the smart one among you two. Okay we are coming to the point.

Mrs: in front of Nigam family you should behave as our good daughters. We don't want any problem in engagement and wedding. And we will also be good to you buy don't you dare to do anything against us. And we have brought dresses designed by best designers. So wear those dresses.

All if them nodded and went to get ready for engagement. And engagement is taking place is Rathore mansion .

By evening

And Rathore mansion is also decorated. Till date Karthik and Siddharth haven't met Akshara and Aarohi and they doesn't know each other. They just know their names. And Naira and Avneet doesn't know even their names.

As per plan, Mr. And Mrs. Rathore didn't invite their important guest. They just invited neighbors. And Vibha mam doesn't want media to know their marriage . So only few people were present. Till now They haven't met each other. All the groom family were in one room. Naira and Avneet are looking after the bending preparation.

Then after few minutes Karthik went out to make a call. He was looking at his phone and walking. He slipped in the stairs, he tried to balance himself. But he wasn't able to.

Suddenly two soft hands grabbed him. It was Naira. She tried to save him but unfortunately they both slipped on the stairs. They both rolled down the steps.

They both had an intense eyelock. Karthik just wanted to freeze the time. He holded her firmly by her waist. Within a second He found that Naira was the manager of ZZZ Resort. They came out of their world by Fake cough. It was none other than Mrs. Rathore.

Mrs: Are you both fine. Naira, my dear are you fine. Mom was scared. By saying this she hugged. Naira.

Naira stood there without saying anything and was about to move.. Karthik felt confused. Then

Mrs: dear , this is my third daughter NAIRA RATHORE.

Kar: Nice to meet you Naira. But Mrs. Rathore you said you have only two daughters.

Mrs: Actually I have four daughters. Akshara and Aarohi are my biological daughters. But my other two daughters, Naira and Avneet are twins and we adopted them. But we treat them as our own daughters. Am I right Naira???

Nai: yes Mrs. Rathore.. I mean mom. Mom I have some works so I am going.

She smiled at Karthik genuinely and he also smiled back. Mrs. Rathore was shocked because everyone knew that Karthik never get along with anyone easily. But he smiled by looking Naira.

Karthik was sure that Naira was hiding. But he didn't ask her. After that he looked for her but wasn't able to find her.

Siddharth was standing at veranda and starring at the sky. Suddenly he heard a sound. He turned around and saw Avneet getting irritated because of the flower Garland which was fallen on her. Within a second he found that it was Avneet. Avneet was speaking with herself

Avu: oh god. Why you are always troubling me. What happiness you are getting by seeing me troubled.

Siddharth was smiling by seeing her childish behavior. He went to help her. He touched the Garland. Suddenly Avu got scared

Avu: Naira save me. Ghost is attacking me. NAIRA.....

She started to yell. Siddharth pulled her towards by her waist towards him and closed her mouth. He whispered.

Sid: its me little one. And I am here to help you

Avu signalled Siddharth to remove his hand from her mouth. He removed his hand from her mouth but not from her waist.

Avu: don't you dare to call me little one again.

Sid: I will little one. And tell me what are you doing here.

Avu: where you are right now.

Sid: in Rathore Mansion.

Avu: and my Name is Avneet Rathore.

Sid: so this is your house. Right yeah.

Then suddenly someone Interupted them. It's none other than MR. RATHORE. After seeing they both realised their position. After left each other.

Then Avneet excused herself and went from there. Siddharth enquried about Avneet he said the same which Mrs. Rathore said to Karthik.

Then Both Karthik and Siddharth informed about this to Vibha, Abhi and Vaishnavi. Vibha and Vaish found that they were the same girls they met in mall.

AUTHOR POV END

How was the chapter??
I hope you liked it.
I published this part without completing by mistake. That's why I am republishing it.

❤🌹THANK YOU❤🌹

💛STAY SAFE💛
💙TAKE CARE 💙