47.YOU BROKE MY HOME

AUTHOR POV

Arhaan's eyes shifted to Fake Arhaan. He looked at him for few seconds and said, " I never thought you will betray me Mannu. I didn't expect this from you"

Fake Arhaan aka Mannu fell at Arhaan's feet and cried, " Sir I didn't have any other choices sir. She has kept my young brother at her custody sir for 8 months sir. She is planning all this from a long time. I didn't have any other option.

I didn't knew she killed this many of them . Yesterday I tried to save Akil's wife when he was unconscious to warn others. But she caught us and killed her in front of my eyes. That's why I told everyone what she said me to say.

I knew that you are the only one who can save us Sir. That's why I manipulated her to bring you here. I am ready to die sir  but I want my brother to live.

He is just sixteen. You are the one who raised us sir. I accept even my death as my punishment  for betraying you sir but please save my brother. He is innocent in all this mess" .

Everyone felt bad for him. Akil's anger increased after Listening that she is the one who killed his wife. And they were really confused why Anika is calling Arhaan as bhaiya.

Arhaan sighed, "Mannu, stop crying. And I assure you that both you and Teja(Mannu's younger brother) will be safe. ".

Arhaan and Mannu had a eye contact for few minutes. Mannu nodded and Arhaan Smirked at Anika who is shaking in fear.

Mannu turned towards the men and said, " As you all witnessed whatever happened here. You may know very well that I switched side. She is only one while we are many. If I untie one person from here, they will finish you up.

If you stay in her side you will be beaten to pulp. If you stay our side, you will be saved for sure.

If you wish to stay in our side, you can leave from here.

So whose side you all wish to stay. "

Mannu asked them with a cold tone. They all started to leave one by one. Anika screamed them to stay as she payed them but no one listened to her and left.

Mannu caught her wrist  when she was trying to escape. She looked at him with fear and he looked at her with Fire in his eyes.

He tighten the hold in her hand and she screamed at pain. He said, "It's paining right. You are adult and still you are screaming like a kid. My brother is actually a kid, but you factured his right hand. You played very well.

Now it's our turn. You are fool to trust me and bring Arhaan sir here. The whole game changed after his arrival. Look at you.. Shaking  and covered by sweat due to fear.

Now i am sparing you. But remember, I will break your bone in the same way you broke my brother's bone" Saying this Mannu pushed her in a chair.

He released everyone and went near Vaishnavi, "I am extremely sorry Mam. I didn't have any other option other than threatening you with baby. I am feeling really guilty that's why I kept your daughter safe.

And trust me I am the one who relaxed than you when I see your daughter with your husband" . Vaishnavi nodded at him with am understanding smile. She remember that he really didn't mistreat his daughter.

He spoke with sincerity and looked at Vibha mam , " I am sorry mam. I never wanted to behave like that but I didn't have any choice. "

He turned to Naira and Akshara, "I am sorry for troubling you two. I... Don't know what to say.. But I regret everything ". They nodded at him understanding his situation.

He looked towards boys and they too nodded telling him that they understand him .

Arhaan patted his back and sat in a chair kept in front of Anika. He turned towards Munna, " Munna, bring comfortable chairs for Naira and Akshara from the next room and order something refreshing for them " . He nodded at him and went.

Others admired him for his quality. He made Naira and Akshu have some juice and all are standing except boys.

Arhaan looked at Anika who seems like having panic attack. Arhaan said in cold voice, "Stop acting. Tell me where you kept real ANIKA SINGHANIA"

The room's temperature felt very cold at his question. Jannat came forward, "Please give us Anika, I am ready to give you all properties. Please return her to us". Jannat said with tears.

Ashnoor slowly came forward and kept her hand on Jannat's shoulder and whispered, " What?? ".

Jannat said, " Yes. It's not our sister. This girl kidnapped our sister and replaced her. She is the reason why today our mom and dad aren't together, she is the reason for every misfortune happened in our home. She broke our home.

I doubted her when she started creating drama of loving Abhi bhai, and forced us to love Sid bhai and Karthik bhai. You were naive, so you got easily manipulated.. But I am not.

I found her true colors when she took medicine. From that day she started blackmailing me, by using you.

You never got sick by yourself.. It was her who gave you sickness. She lied to mom that dad is cheating on her, mom wasn't able to accept nor neglect as she thought this girl as Anika.

She became alcoholic due to her, mom wasn't able to decide anything. So she decided to run away from reality by drinking.. Always.

Again, she informed dad that mom is cheating in him . He too wasn't able to do anything. He too remained silent which created mis....no.. Destroyed their love.

They loved each other immensely.. But she planned at broke everything. Dad was always rude and again she spreaded a rumor about dad being greedy and only want money and that's why he didn't have concern about his wife.

Even after all these happening..  Whenever mom is not in sober state, it was dad who took care of her and asked to her unconscious state why she left him."

After hearing all this Ashnoor was about to fall but Aryan hold her at right time. Avneet hugged jannat and calmed her down while tears were flowing from Avneet's eyes too.

Everyones eyes are pooled with tears.

To be continued...

__________________________________________

Author note

*I hope you liked the chapter
*please vote and comment