28.CHANGE IN PLAN

AUTHOR POV

Naira and Avneet are sitting and thinking about something deeply suddenly Avneet shouted NO

Nai: What happened Avu??

Avu: Naira I am not going to Propose Siddharth today.

Naira glared her and asked

Nai :Please care to explain Mrs. Nigam

Avu: Naira listen to me carefully. Because I will not repeat

Nai: Mrs. Avneet Siddharth Nigam. Please come straight to the point

Avu: Ok Mrs. Naira Karthik Nigam. Here after I will call you as Mrs. Nigam. And right now that's not important. Siddharth never acted as a possesive towards me. I am the one who acted possessive. So everyone knows that i am in love with him. But we don't know whether he loves me Or not.

Nai: Avu. Listen to me

Avu: No Naira. I can't take the heart break if he says NO. I can't face him again. I don't want to spoil this happy day. So I am not gonna propose today. But I will propose tomorrow. And don't try to convince me Naira.

                 *****************

In the hall, Abhishek was guiding the  arrangements. Vaishnavi also came there with Ayaana. Then Abhishek saw Vaishnavi.

Abhi: My Queen, you are looking breathtaking. And my princess too.

By saying that he kissed Vaishnavi cheeks and  took Ayaana from Vaishnavi and kissed Ayaana Cheeks.

Vai: you are too Handsome My King.

Abhi: Thank for the complement but you didn't thanked me yet for my complement.

Vai: Aww. Thank you for the complement Mr. Nigam.

Abhi: I think I deserve a gift for giving a best complement

Vai: Dear Abhi, you said a normal complement which almost everyone say to their lady love. So no Gift..

Before Vaishnavi would complete Abhi pecked her lips and said

Abhi: I got my gift. And the party is about to start. Is my sisters are ready???

Vai: Yeah. They are perfectly ready and i am sure that Chote and Karthik can't take  their eyes from them.

Abhi: Darling, I am hiding something from you but I will tell it to you at right time. I wish to tell you now, but I can't.

Vai: It's ok Abhi. I understand. I too don't want to hide but I am also hiding something from you. I will tell at right time.

Abhi: Is it something regarding family

Vai: Yeah Abhi.

Abhi: Ok. I am having a meeting to attend. So I will leave

He kissed Ayaana and Vaishnavi cheeks. Ayaana smiled at him. He waved at them and went to this room. Vaishnavi went to check other Preparations.

                 *******************

Karthik and Siddharth also planned to propose them. Karthik planned to propose in a park and made sure that no one will disturb them . While Siddharth booked an full hotel so that no one can invade their privacy.

They both were sitting in their office room by facing a mirror. Outside the room, Avneet, Naira and Vaishnavi are talking. They three can't see them but they two can see them. But they didn't see them

Vaishnavi told Naira and Avneet that everyone are in Abhishek room. So they came here. Abhi told Vaishnavi that he is going to room, because he wanted to call Sidthik also. Vaishnavi mistook it.