39.I WILL NOT ACCEPT

Author POV

As soon Ashnoor spitted the blood. Everyone stood rooted in their place. They didn't have any idea about what's happening. Avneet rushed towards Ashnoor and checked her pulse. Her pulse rate is too low.

Avu: Ash's pulse rate is too low. We must admit her in hospital immediately. Her body is turning cold too.

Aryan came out of shock and carried her in bridal style towards the car. Everyone are running behind, Vibha mam and Ayaana are not at home. Naira was about to get in a car,

Kar: Naira, don't.

Nai: what do you mean by "Don't" Karthik.

Kar: I meant that you aren't coming with us and you are staying home.

Nai: Just stop it Karthik. She is in a serious condition and you want me to sit in home and relax. This is insane Karthik.

Karthik turned towards Others

Kar: You guys leave. I will join in a while in my car. Don't wait for me and Naira won't join.

They understood and nooded their head and left to hospital. Karthik turned towards Naira

Kar: Naira, please accept what I say. Not for you but atleast for our babies. At this situation it's not good. Please understand me.

He joined their foreheads together. And took long breaths to control his anger building inside him. As soon as he heard about Ashnoor's body symptoms, he understood that she was poisoned by someone.

Nai: Karthik, I understand and I will not accompany you to hospital. But be in phone call with me. And why you are getting angry?

He opened his eyes and looked at Naira with a questioning gaze.

Nai: I understand you better than anyone hubby. Say me the reason and leave for hospital

Kar: Ashnoor doesn't have any health problem. She was poisoned by someone. The symptoms which Avneet said were of consuming poison.

Nai: WHAT!!!

Kar: It's true. Ashnoor will never poison on her own. Someone have drugged her.

Nai: I understand Karthik. Go there and be with others. Once mom and Ayaana return home, I will inform them and come with them.

Karthik kissed her forehead and went to hospital

In hospital, Aryan's eyes are filled with tears, the sight of Ashnoor spitting blood is keep on repeating in his head. She was made to lie in a stretcher and taken inside the ICU.

After treating her with general treatment, doctor came out.

Doc: Sir, who is her relative??

Aryan ran to doctor

Ary: Sir, I am her fiancee. Is she ok?? She was normal few minutes ago but looked little bit weak. All of  sudden she spitted blood

Doc: Sir, please calm down. Please sign in these papers. These...

Aryan  cut of the doctor in middle

Ary: What papers are these?? And why should I sign?? First tell me how she is.

Doc: Sir, don't cut me off while I am speaking. Please listen to me. Sir, she has consumed poison and a strong one. She is in  a critical condition. And these papers states that if she dies, it's not our mistake as her condition is critical. Please sign this paper.

Aryan held doctor by his collar and pulled him towards himself and towered over him

Ary: What do you mean by it?? I want her safe and perfectly fine. Understood.

Doctor released him from his hold and looked straight at his eyes.

Doc: Listen Mr., We are doctors and not God to save everyone. So dont behave harsh with me. I am forgiving you this time but dont expect this all the time. Understood.

He took the papers shattered in the floor,

Doc: So many are here. Anyone among you sign this if he isn't ready. So that I can carry on her treatment.

Abhishek came forward but Aryan stopped him,

Ary: I will sign.

Doctor handed the papers and Aryan, with shivering hands signed the papers. When the doctor was about to leave,

Ary: What's your name??

Doc:  Atharva. DR. ATHARVA KAPOOR.

Abhi: please try your best to save her Dr. Atharva.

Atharva(Ath)
Ath: I will try my best sir, Rest is in God's hands.

He went inside the ICU. Aryan sat down in the floor completely broken. Siddharth went near him and sat near him.

Sid: Man, don't leave your hopes down. My sister, your love will get well soon.

Ary: No one can understand my pain. Including you too. I never got love in my life. When I got, I was fool to  push her away. And when everything solved, Fate played it's game. I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT. I want her in my life.

He cried very hard in Siddharth's arms. He never broke down to this extent. Seeing his tears, everyone were crying.

At home, Vibha mam and Ayaana returned home. Naira informed everything. They too were in tears. So Naira made a phone call to Karthik, he explained everything and tears were flowing in everyone's eyes.

After 1 hour, Dr. Atharva came out. Aryan rushed towards him.

Ary: Is she alright??

Ath: She is completely fine. And you can see her after shifting her to normal ward.

Aryan nodded at him. when Atharva was about to move, Aryan stopped him and hugged him making everyone surprised including Atharva

Ary: I didn't mean to shout at you. It's just I was not in sense to think anything. I hope you understand.

Ath: I understand, but never let your emotions take over your mind's control. And as you are her fiancee, I am wishing Advance Happy married life for you two.

While moving to his cabin Atharva turned back and looked at Vaishnavi, she  too looked at him at the same time.

She mouthed a "Thanks" and he smiled and mouthed a "Welcome sissy"

Ashnoor was shifted to Normal ward.

Kar: Ashnoor, doctor said that you consumed a poison that too a strong one. How??

Ash: No way. I didn't consume poison. Why should I consume poison?

Sid:  What all you had today morning??

Ash: I had a handmade juice made by an servant of our home, I mean Singhania house.

Ary: You weren't in touch with them right, then how you? I mean how can you just drink it?

Ash: He is a good uncle and he always cared for me since childhood so I drank without thinking..

She suddenly Paused and thought something

Ash: Seems like someone Blackmailed him because he apologised to me without a reason. He mixed poison on my juice as someone forced him to do so..

Abhi: Only one person in your family can stoop this low. It's ANIKA SINGHANIA.

Ary: It's time to teach her a lesson

Sid: We should punish her in such a way that she never thinks of doing these cheap tricks again.

To be continued......

___________________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE

*Please vote and comment
*Express your opinion