25.TONIGHT

AUTHOR POV

After having breakfast everyone went to their rooms. Avneet and Naira were sitting near the pool. Jannat and Ashnoor came there. They thought something and smirked.

They went towards them. Naira looked at them but didn't said anything. They both speaking among themselves. Ashnoor and jannat got angry but controlled it,

Jan: Seems like you both are enjoying so much

They didn't mind her

Ash: yeah. But tell me how you wrapped Nigam brothers around your fingers.

Jan: yeah. Please teach us too.

Avu: Did you forgot what happened today morning??

They both didn't replied. Avu continued

Avu: even if you forgot no problem. Shall I remind you by Renaratting it.

Avu got up and touched Jannat cheeks. It has her handprint in it. Jannat jerked her hand.

Avu: I don't mind slapping you again, but your cheeks are not ready. So GET LOST right now.

Jan: you are speaking too much because Siddharth was with you right.

Ash: Today is the last day for your happiness. So be happy Avneet and Naira
Because tonight we will snatch everything from you.

Avu: you can't snatch anything from me. Better go away. I am bad at controlling temper, and if I get angry no matter whoever it is I will give them a tight slap. Morning Jannat got two from me. Do you need one Ashnoor.

They are glaring each other. Naira got up and

Nai: Avu, let's go inside. We can speak to humans but not to a wall.

Bt saying that Naira dragged Avneet with her inside the house.

Jan: tonight we will give a end to these orphans..

Ash: yes. Is everything prepared...... But it's wrong to do something like this with them.

Anika came from behind

Ani: Nothing is wrong Ashnoor..... Everything is fair in love and war..... So better be ready. And jannat..... Follow me.

Jan: yes. I will.

They smirked and went inside.

AUTHOR POV END

To be continued...........

___________________________________________

Thanks for reading my book.

Have a great day.