18.CONVINCING HIM

AUTHOR POV

Right now, Avneet is sitting in Siddharth's lap. She was laughing. By seeing her Siddharth also started to laugh. After few minutes Avneet remembered that she have to convince Siddharth to help her in her revenge plan.

AVNEET POV

Oh no!! Except asking him to help me i said everything I thought. Siddharth js laughing which means he is good mood I think I should ask him now. He noticed that i was staring at him. Slowly he stopped laughing.

(Avneet POV will be in italic font)
(Author POV will be in normal font)

Sid: so someone is jealous of my laptop

Avu: I am not jealous

Sid: when did I mention your name??

Avu: I am not jealous. And i am saying the truth. You are spending your whole day by seeing it's face.

Sid: do laptops have faces??

Avu: no. I meant you are always seeing it's screen right. That's why I mentioned as face.

Sid: seriously Little one often you are proving me that you are a kid

Avu: Sid I am not a kid. I am a medical student.

Sid: yeah. But according to me you are always a kid.

He is thinking that i am a kid. I should teach him a lesson.

Wait.

First I should teach lesson for those girls. After teaching them I will teach Sid. Ok Avu. It's the right time to ask him. You can Avu. If he doesn't help, no problem. I will do it myself.

Avu: Sid, today your cousins came here right. What do you think about them?

Sid: they are the best idiots I have ever seen. Ill mannered and spoilt because of having money but they were good when they were young

Avu: Sid you saw their behavior towards us in the morning right

Sid: yeah. I want to send them out of the house but i wasn't able to. That's why I said them to clean the whole house.

Avu: yeah. What you did is right but do you think it's enough

Sid: i knew that it's not enough for what they did but Naira bhabhi said that we should not do anything right. That's why I left them with that punishment.

By hearing Siddharth words itself its clearly seen that he will not help me. So i should do this alone without anyone's help. It's okay. I am smart enough to fool those three.

Sid: why you are asking about this little one.

Avu: Nothing. Ok i have to go. Leave me Sid.

Sid: ok but at one condition.

Avu: what condition??

Sid: actually its not a condition. But you have to obey it. Will you???

Avu: sure Sid.

I am sure that it's something important. Because he was serious.

Sid: Jannat has a crush on me. And she will try her best to come close to me.

How dare is she?? Now I will not spare her. She is trying to get Siddharth's attention. I will never let her come near My Sid.

Yes of course he is mine.

He is my husband and I am his wife. So we belong to each other and this time I will never let her to come near my Sid. If she tries, I will show her how bad I am. Suddenly Sid snapped his fingers in front of me