16.MIND YOUR LIMITS

AUTHOR POV

"They are not the maids but one of the queens of this empire" Said VIBHA MAM.

Yes guys. It's Vibha mam. She was at the peak of anger by seeing their behavior towards Naira and Avneet.

Naira and Avneet smiled at Vibha mam. But Vibha mam was shooting deadly glares towards those three girls. They weren't able to understand what is happening.

Because they three don't know about Sidthik marriage. Then Vaishnavi joined them.

Vai: what happened mom?? Why you are looking tensed.

Vib: Wait Vaishu.

By saying this she went to Naira and Avneet. She Sidehugged both of them and said

Vib: they are my daughters in law. So mind your language while speaking m. They have equal rights as much i and Vaishu have. UNDERSTOOD

The girls were shocked by Vibha mam's confession.

Three girls: yes aunt.

Vib: good.

Then Vibha turned towards Avneet and Naira and said.

Vib: Avu and Naira, they are my brother's daughters. This is (pointing towards 1st girl) ANIKA SINGHANIA. The elderest girl among those three. And this is ASHNOOR SINGHANIA, the second daughter of my brother. And this is JANNAT SINGHANIA the last daughter of my brother.

[Introducing

ANIKA SINGHANIA

The spoilt girl.
Loves money.
Loved Abhishek and still loving him. She thinks that she loves Abhishek but the truth is that she loves being called Nigam's daughter in law as they were famous. But when Abhishek and Vaishnavi married. She tried to create misunderstanding between them and planned many happening . But one of them worked and played a major destruction in their love life but still they managed to come back together. So she hates Vaishnavi . This is the reason why Vaishnavi hate those girls.
Still wanting for a chance to seperate Abhinavi. Hates Abhivani's daughter too.

ASHNOOR SINGHANIA

The spoilt girl.
Want karthik at any cost for money and fame. But our Karthik doesn't give any glance or attention towards her.
Doesn't knows about Kaira marriage..
can go to any extent to get what she wants.
Hates Vaishnavi and Abhivavi daughter.

JANNAT SINGHANIA

The spoilt girl as her sisters.
Loves money more than anything.
Wants Siddharth just for money.
Can do anything for revenge.
Hates when someone tries to explain her wrong doing.
Hates Vaishnavi and Abhinavi daughter.

Has a secret

And guys I don't have any personal intention in adding them as third wheel. So please don't take it seriously. If you want ,you can imagine others in that name.

Introduction is over and back to story.)

Naira and Avneet smiled towards them. They gave a forced smile because Vibha mam was Standing. Then

Vai: mom what happened??? At first why you looked so angry..

Then Vibha mam explained everything to Vaishnavi. Now Vaishnavi was also angry because of their behavior towards Naira and Avneet. So