52.I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

AUTHOR POV

There was a silence as they heard some footsteps. Arhaan asked everyone to keep quiet and stood near the door.

After few minutes the door opened revealing

NEHA.

No one wasn't able to believe their eyes. Akshara, Aarohi, Naira and Avneet had happy tears while Akil had a fear that is dreaming about her.

Blood was still in her neck with the cut.

Arhaan stood rooted in his place. Munna wasn't able to believe his eyes as Abhaya  slitted her throat in front of his eyes.

Neha was confused seeing their expression and many of them were unknown to her.

Akil got up and went towards her, "Neha, I know that you are no more. We had so many plans, dreams which we weren't able to complete.... But i will complete it.... Alone for you.. "

A strong punch landed on his face by Neha. His face turned to other side due to the punch.

He looked at her smiling like a fool while she looked at him like she's going to kill him

She held his collar and pulled him closer, "Seems like Boss planned everything. You remember, when you proposed me when we were in 1st standard, that day you signed a contract with me that till death you have to bare me ...... Like seriously, you planned everything leaving me while I was sleeping........... I Can't Believe It. "

She released him with a push and he pulled her into his arms at that instant.

Neha could feel his tears in her neck.

She got tensed, "  I am sorry. I just punched you like everytime. You were blabbering like I was dead and you know very well how cranky I can be when I woke up. Everything took a toll on me. "

Akil broke the hug and joined their foreheads together and said, "I thought I lost you....... Forever. Please.... Please... never leave me. I... Can't live... No I can't imagine my life without you. "

Neha looked at him and cupped his face, "Akil, what happened? "

Akil shook his head no and said, "You tell me first what happened after I fainted due to some chemical which she made me to smell"

Neha turned and looked at Munna who is  looking at her with mouth wide open, she chuckled and signalled him to close his mouth. He closed his mouth feeling embarrassed.

She pointed Munna and told Akil, "He is a good boy Akil. He was forced by that Witch to behave like that. After you fainted, he argued with her and told her that his SIR won't spare her for her deeds... And really he speaks a lot and kept on boasting about his SIR.

She got irritated and sent him out to give something to someone. At that moment she gave me some pills and sticked something is my neck

After few minutes he came back while I was feeling hard to breathe. She did something to me and i closed my eyes . In other words...i slept. "

Room fell into deep silent again. Arhaan was standing behind Neha so she couldn't see him.

Anika broke the silence, "hmmm.... That's a tablet, which has ability to stop our heart for few hours and make the person look like dead for few hours.

She must have given it to you. And that pills effect must be over by now, as you woke up".
Everyone looked at her with shock.

She huffed, " Everyone, stop making me feel conscious. Yeah.... I was locked up for years, but always I kept learning new things. "

Everyone looked at her with pride in their eyes while Munna looked her with some adoration.

Arhaan stood there feeling heaven after hearing everything  from his Parrot.

Neha turned back and saw Arhaan, again she turned and saw Munna as they both have same face.

Arhaan slowly Walked towards her and took her in a bear hug.

Neha looked at Akil and saw him smiling warmly. She was confused as for the first time, he let another man hug her.

Arhaan slowly whispered, "at last.... I met you parrot."

Everything stopped for Neha as soon as she heard the word. Only one person had the liberty to call that and it's none other than her HAAN BHAIYA.

She hugged him and had happy tears. But again she broke the hug and looked at Munna, and looked at Arhaan and asked," How???? "

He Chuckled and explained everything from the beginning. Her eyes went to The girls who are looking at her with immense love, for which she craved all these years.

She opened her arms, all the four girls hugged her. Akshu and Naira hugged her sideways while Aaru and Avu pulled her into a bear hug.

She broke the hug and said,"I am going to be a grandmother of 3 babies. Wow wow wow!!!!! I cant control my happiness.

No more acting like a bad woman . I can be like how I wanted to..... A cool mother and a cool Choti maa and not to forget.... A best grandmother.

My daughters got married to best boys in the world. I can be with them without worrying about anything.

Akil i am so so so happy. Our dreams are coming true. "

She jumped like a kid and hugged Akil.

And she Turned towards the girls, " We should enjoy as much as we can. And most importantly we should make our husbands go mad".

Naira said, "Haa Choti maa. I. Always wanted to have junk foods but this Karthik never allows me. You will help me to eat junk food and teach him a lesson right. " Neha nodded at her with happy tears and hugged her.

"I love you dear. I was waiting for this day since many years baby....... You... Being carefree with me"

Naira kissed her cheek and said, "I love you so much Chote maa. "

Avneet gave a fake cry sound and all turned towards her, "No one loves me" Siddharth hugged her from behind and said, "I love you so much Little one". She huffed and said with a fake smile, " Aww
.... I love you too........... Laptop's lover ,mobile's father, I pad's mamu, Tab's chachu......last but not least......Mac Book's husband."

Everyone burst into laughter including Siddharth too.

Arhaan's eyes became hard all of a sudden.

Priya noticed this and intertwined their fingers and asked him, "What happened Haan? "

He replied, "Something is wrong here Priya. "

To be continued....

_______________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE

*I hope you liked the chapter
*Please vote and Comment