17.YOUR FIRST LOVE

AUTHOR POV

After hearing Siddhaarth's words the three girls carried their luggages and went to the guest room which was allotted for them by Vaishnavi.

In the hall, Abhisidthik enquired about the drama they made ( those three girls) the in the hall before their arrival. Avneet explained everything to Abhisidthik.

They were at the peak of anger. But Naira said that we should not scold them as they were their guests and Both Naira and Vaishnavi forgave them.

. So everyone agreed to Naira except Avneet. She wanted to teach them a good lesson for their behavior. So she determined herself that she should not leave them.

Vaishnavi was very angry. So Abhishek decided to visit park along with Ayaana. So Abhinavi went to a nearby park.

Vibha mam went to her friend's house to invite them for Kaira and Sidneet Anniversary. Meanwhile Kaira was in their room doing office works. Sidneet was in their room.

Siddhaarth was doing his work on Laptop by sitting in the couch. Avneet was sitting in the bed without doing anything.

AUTHOR POV END

AVNEET POV

I should do something. How dare those three spoilt brats?? Naira and Vaishu di can easily forgive them but not me. I will teach them a lesson for sure but no one should find that I am the one who done this.

Think Avneet.

Think. Think. think

I should get help from someone for sure.

I can't do this alone.

(She turned and saw Sid working)

I should get help from Sid. He is the only one who can help me. But how can I ask?? I cannot ask him directly to help me because Naira strictly said that they are our guests and we should not make them feel bad.

Anyway I think I should try.

(She moved towards Siddharth and sits near him. Siddharth saw her but didn't say anything. She thought Siddharth will ask her something but he didn't utter a word.)

I thought Sid will ask me something but he didn't utter a word. He is just typing something in his laptop. If he likes his laptop this much then why he married me.

He should have married his laptop right.

IRRITATING IDIOT.

Yes this is the new name for him. It suits him well. I am sitting here for more than 10 mins but he is not lifting his eye from his first love.

I meant the laptop. Uhhhhh!!!.

I think I should start the conversation with him.

What can I ask him?? How about studies??.

No I can't ask him about studies. Because I am medical student and he is the CEO.we don't have any thing to discuss regarding studies.

Uhhhh!!!! .

Oh god my head is bursting because of thinking this much. I should try.

Come on Avneet you can do it.

AVNEET POV END

SIDDHARTH POV

I was working on my laptop regarding a presentation by sitting on the couch. I saw my little one sitting in the bed thinking about something deeply.

After few minutes she turned and saw me. She smiled as if she achieved something. And then suddenly her smiled dropped from her face.

Again she started to think something. All this while she thought that I am working on my laptop but I am watching her actions keenly.

After few minutes she came and sat near me. I saw her but didn't speak a word.

This made her pissed off. She was about to ask something but stopped herself from asking. I am sure that she needs something from me and thinking for a way to start Conversation.

After few minutes she started

( Siddharth mv will be in italic)

Avu: Sidd

Sid: hmmm

I just hummed. This pissed her more. Her expression was so funny. Still she is thinking that I am just seeing my laptop.but I am watching her from the corner of my eyes.

Avu: Sidd, look at me.

Sid: Little one I am working. So tell me what you wanted to tell . My ears are listening.

Avu: Sid look at me. Atleast once.

Sid: just say what you wanted to say little one.

Avu: Sid I said look at me.

Sid: just way little one. What you wanted you say

She was pissed of completely. I chuckled lightly.

Avu: Sid. You know what??

Sid: What???

Avu: you should have married your love of life instead of marrying me. You are spending your day fully with your first love. You are not seeing my face while speaking. I wish I can get you married to your love of life but I can't. What a fate you have. Even I am, your wife is ready to get you married to your love of life but you can't marry your love.

Siddharth saw Avneet with wide eyes. She turned her head towards other side.

Is she gone mad or what. I haven't loved anyone till date. Then what she is talking. She is just blabbering. Oh god!!!. She is thinking that i am cheating on her. I should clear this misunderstanding. I kept my laptop aside and started to speak

Sid: little one. Please listen to me.

She didn't reply and stood up from couch. I pulled her wrist so she landed on my lap. She tried to get up but I holded her waist tightly without hurting her. After a lot of attempts she stopped because she realised that she can't leave until I permits. So she sat quietly. Then I started

Sid: little one please listen to me. I haven't loved anyone till day
I never cheated on you and I will never cheat you in future too. Someone have just lied to you. And I will never marry any other girls. You are my wife. Today and forever.

Avu: Sid when did I said that you are cheating on me and marry another girl.

Sid: just now.

She thought about something. She tried to control her laugh but she wasn't able to. So she started to laugh loudly. Then

Avu: Sid I knew that you never loved anyone and I knew that you will never cheat on me.

Sid: then why you said like that and now why you are laughing

Avu: Sid. I refered your Laptop as your first love and said those words. Just rethink my words. Did I refered any girl. Just rethink

Yeah. She is right. She never refered any girl. She just said my first love. She refered my laptop. Oh god. Seriously I have married a kid. By seeing my reaction again she started to laugh. I don't know my but I felt happy by seeing her happy. I wish we will be together forever. I don't know whether I love her or not but I can't imagine my life without her. She is mine only mine.

SIDDHARTH POV END

To be continued............

___________________________________________

How was the chapter???
I hope you liked it.
Express your opinion through comments.
You want as Siddharth POV, Avneet POV, Karthik POV, Naira POV or as AUTHOR POV.
Please say it in comments
🌹❤ THANK YOU ❤🌹