13.FUN IN THE POOL

AUTHOR POV

Suddenly Avneet Poured water on Siddharth and Naira poured apple juice on Karthik. They both were laughing.

Siddharth and Karthik remembered everything detective said and about their childhood. They promised themselves that they both will keep Naira and Avneet happy.

Then saw each other amd smirked. Karthik took Naira In bridal style and Siddharth threw Avneet over his shoulder, they both started to move out if the kitchen.

Avneet is hitting Siddharth's back while laughing and Naira wasn't able to stop laugh and just kept laughing by wrapping her hands around Karthik's neck.

Sidthik felt very happy because they were reason for their laugh. After few minutes they both stopped laughing. Then Naira and Avneet realise their position. They both were red.

Avneet is still hanging over Siddharth shoulder. And Naira is in Karthik arms. All four shared a Eyelock.

Nai: please leave me. Your hands will pain .

Kar: I will never leave you.
(Karthik said with determination )

and you are so weightless so my hands won't pain even if it pains of won't care.

Naira blushed and Karthik smile ny seeing her blush.

Kar: someone is blushing.

Nai: I am not blushing Karthik

Kar: I didn't mention your name Naira. You accepted it yourself.

Nai: karthik....

Avu: Sid leave me down. My head is spinning.

Sid: no way Little one.

Avu: if you are so fond of carrying me, carry me as Karthik Bhai carried Naira.i  am hanging upside down.

Sid: so you love to stay in my arms. Right? ??

Avu: no. Never. Leave me down. Right now.

Sid left Avu and again carried her in bridal style.

Sid: is it ok now little one.

Nai: little one???

Kar: chote use to call Avu like that.

Nai ans Avu: chote?? Who is chote??

Kar: it's Siddharth name. He is youngest boy of the family so we use to call him like that.

Nai: the name is cute. It's suits you Siddharth.

Sid: thanks bhabhi. I hope you will allow me to call you that.

( he said with hopes because they both behaved very rude towards them)

Nai: sure Siddharth. You can call me as Bhabhi.

Sid: and bhabhi please call me as chote.

Nai: sure Chote.

Avu: and I will Karthik bhai as bhai.

Kar: sure Avu. You can.