36. PAYING FOR MISTAKES

AUTHOR POV

It was around 8 in the morning and all the family members are in the dining table having the breakfast. Vibha mam and Vaishnavi are very strict regarding Naira's diet. And so was Avneet.

Everyone are talking about random topic and making fun of each other. When they  finish their breakfast and about to get up a maid came and

Maid: Vibha mam, Ashnoor mam is here to meet you all

Vaishnavi, Avneet and Naira's smile died when they listened her name. Vibha mam said maid to allow her inside.

They came to hall and saw that Ashnoor was sitting on a couch with a nervous face. As soon as she saw them she got up from the couch and waited for them to sit.

Everyone felt weird seeing her behavior because she never behaved like this before. Everyone sat and even after that she was standing.

Vib: Ashnoor, why are you standing? Sit in the couch

Ash: yes aunt.

And she sat with a nervous face. There was a pin drop silence. Avneet raised her eyebrow and asked Siddharth whether he knows anything. He shook his head as no.

Vaishnavi was sitting beside Abhishek. So she slowly wrote in Abhishek's hand whether he knew anything. He mouthed NO towards her.

Naira was looking keenly at Ashnoor. She saw that Ashnoor's eyes was full of tears. So she is partially hiding her face by looking down and not letting tears to fall.

So Naira went towards her and lifted her face. Everyone are shocked to see her tearful eyes and red face. It was like she was crying for years.

Vaishnavi went towards her by handing Ayaana to Abhishek. She hugged Ashnoor, she didn't respond.

Vai: Ashnoor i knew that something happened and it's okay to cry. You can cry

By hearing Vaishnavi's words Ashnoor hugged her stomach and cried loud. Everyone are shocked.

Avneet also hugged her. After few minutes she stopped crying. Vaishnavi was in her left side and Avneet was in her right side rubbing her back. Then slowly Ashnoor started to speak

Ash: I am sorry everyone one. I knew that I did some mistakes in past but I never done it intentionally.

Naira was about to interrupt her but she cut her

Ash: Please let me complete. I knew that I was so wrong. But please trust me. I was brought up in such a manner. I was always alone I never had anyone to share what I feel. My dad was always concerned about business , mom was concerned about attending parties and getting drunk and my sisters were never there for me.

The only thing my mom and dad taught was " MONEY MAKES MANY THINGS ". I too believed that. And always I followed that. And yes I wanted Karthik for money. But I never thought to bring misunderstanding between you too. I was amazed to see how you stood up for each other.

I felt bad that I don't have anyone for me. They day when Karthik proposed Naira I was also present at that park. But I never intended to follow them. I was already present there before your arrival. So I saw on both of your eyes how much you loved each other.

I knew that something was missing in my life and after that day I realized that there is no one to love me. I have nothing and  no one to call as mine. So I left everything behind and decided to live on my own.

So I left our home and I joined as a manager in GOENKA HOTELS. I met Siddharth's friend ARYAN GOENKA. He was my college crush and right now he is owning a chain of hotels across India.

We met at a meeting and slowly my crush on him developed into love. So one day I decided to propose him. He wasn't expecting it. He didn't replied anything. So I thought he rejected me. So I resigned my job and started to look for other jobs.

After few days he saw me in a mall. He hugged me and said that he too loves me. I was the most happiest person in the World.

But my happiness was too short lived. My own sister betrayed me. Anika morphed my photo in which I was..... Semi naked and kissing a random men.

I swear Vibha aunty, even till date I haven't kissed even Aryan. She manipulated Aryan and he broke up with me.

It was the result of my sins. My life is over. I just wanted to apologize to all. Please forgive me.

Everyone felt bad for her and all the women's are crying for her. Avneet wiped Ashnoor's tears and said

Avu: please dont cry Ash. You have me, Naira, Vaish di, mom and three brothers. You said that Aryan is Siddharth's friend right. He will speak for sure.

Nai: Please don't cry Ashnoor. You should never say no to a Pregnant lady.

Vib: Yes dear. Please don't cry. You realized your mistake. Aryan too will realise his mistake.

Abhisidthik decided that they should speak to Aryan immediately. So they looked toward Vibha mam. She understood what they are trying to say and nodded at them and got Ayaana from Abhishek. Immediately they three left the home

Ash: I am asking you a request. Please take it as my last wish. Will you three accept me as your sister. Please

Nai: the moment you realised your mistake you became my sister

Avu: and I don't like to see my Sister's tears. So stop crying. It's your sisters order.

Vai: and dont you dare to say that it's your last wish. Understand.

She nodded her head and they did a happy  group hug. But they didn't knew that something big is gonna to Happen in next few minutes.

To be continued.......
___________________________________________
AUTHOR NOTE

  What do you think about Ashnoor and her Love Aryan

Do she deserve Punishment for her mistakes or she should be given justice

*I hope you liked the chapter
*please vote  and comment
* Sorry for giving a very late update
* Please bear with mistakes. I haven't checked it yet.