6.SHOPPING CHAOS

AUTHOR POV

In Nigam Mansion,

It was 5:30 AM. Abhishek,Karthik and Siddharth are working out in their personal Gym.

Abhi is doing meditation, While Karthik and Siddharth are doing workout. Karthik was doing everything half minded. Because he was thinking about Naira's eyes. He wasn't able to forget her eyes. He himself don't know what he feels for her.

And Siddharth, he often dreams about Avneet and think what she said ( If I have a home. Why will I learn here) . Abhishek noted all these changes.

Right now they are sitting in the yoga mat , dreaming and smiling sheepishly. Abhishek sat in front of them.

They didn't even notice Abhishek. Then Abhishek fake coughed to bring them out of their Dream land. They both suddenly blinked their eyes and became attentive. Then Abhishek smirked.

Abhi: my dear brothers about whom are you dreaming. Don't you two dare to lie to me.

Sid and Kar: bro we are not dreaming.

Abhi:then what were you doing for last 10 mins.

Sid: we were medicat...

Abhi: don't say you were meditating.
Because you both were dreaming by keeping your eyes open.

Kar: dada i was

Abhi: you was...

Kar: I was

Abhi: come on Karthik. Complete the sentence.

Then Vaishnavi came there.

Vai: What's happening Abhi?? It's already 6:00 AM. You said you were having a meeting by 7:00 AM. But you haven't taken a bath yet. Be punctual.

He was about to explain. But vaishnavi didn't give him a chance.

Abhi: Darling, please listen.

Vai: it's already late Abhi. Afterwards you can say me what were you doing. And GOOD MORNING CHOTE and KARTHIK.

(Turning towards Abhishek. . )

Come on Abhi. Why are you behaving lazy.

Abhi: anyway you are not going to listen to me. I am coming. Did my princess woke up..

Vai: no she is sleeping. And come with me right now.

By saying this Vaishnavi dragged Abhishek along with her. By seeing that both Karthik and Siddharth let out a relief sigh.

And went to their rooms. Abhishek attended the meeting and after some times everyone gathered in dining table.

In dining table,

Vai: Good morning mom. And according to diet chart you should have atleast 3 Chappathis.

Vib: ok dear. I will eat.

Every one stared eating.

Vib: Abhi, kittu and Siddhu, you should be at home by 12:40 PM. We are going to to do shopping for tomorrow's engagement.

Kar: I will try mom.

Vib:you should come kittu. No trying. You should come.