14.PIGGY RIDE

AUTHOR POV

They were in the pool. Kaira in one corner and Sidneet in another corner
It was a big pool. All of a sudden

Avu: Sid, I have a doubt. Answer me honesty. Will you???

Sid: Sure little one. Ask me???

Avu: Sid why you and Bhai threatened us to marry you?? We were so much scared. You both were so rude.

Sid: I knew it little one. I was in anger. Bro was in peak of anger. We both will get angry soon. We didn't have any other reason that's why we blackmailed you.

Avu: sid. Apart from this there is also some other reason. I will not force you to say it to me. But when you feel to share it to me you can. I will be waiting to hear the other reason.

By saying this Avu turned. Siddharth Backhugged Avneet in the pool and

Sid: thanks for understanding me little one. Can I ask you a question??

Avu: sure Sid.

Sid: can you share your past to me???

By hearing Siddharth's words Avneet tears fell from her eyes. It fell Siddharth's hand. He sensed that Avneet was crying. He turned her around and Hugged.

Sid: it's ok Avu. Don't cry. You can share it when you feel like sharing.

She cried and hugged him more tighter.
.
Avu: Sid I don't have any beautiful memories to share. Only pain was left in my memory. One and only thing I had in my life was Naira. She never thought about herself. She is my both mom and dad.. She always have nightmare. There was not even a single day she slept well and without nightmare. Yesterday is the first day we both slept well. I am so happy that she slept well. I felt helpless whenever Naira was troubled......

Today is the first day I saw Naira's real smile after so many years. We both have no friends.

She kept sobbing. Kaira can't hear their conversation because they were in another corner. Sid felt a pang in his heart and tears formed in his eyes after hearing Avneet's words. Then Avu continued,

Avu: we have trust issues Sid. That's the only reason we weren't able to share anything to you and Bhai. We were scared of loving and being loved. That's reason we never made any friends. We were never close to anyone including Aaru and Akshu.

Sid: I promise you little one. I will wait for the day you will trust be blindly and open up about every thing to me. And always that there is also another person who you can claim completely yours.

Avu: who??

Sid: it's me little one. An always remember I am always there for you.

By saying this he kissed her Forehead. They both had a deep Eyelock. Then Sid,

Sid: little one we can go to room and change our clothes.

Avu: yes we both should give some private space to Bhai and Naira.

Sid: you are right. Come let's go.

By saying this he went out of the pool and Avneet followed him suddenly something striked Siddharth's minds. He turned

Sid: Avu if you don't mind...

Avu: complete it Sid.

Sid: I will give you a piggy ride.

Avu: sure. After so many years I am going to have a piggy ride.

Sid: don't worry little one from today, daily I will give a piggy ride. But you should not Thank me. Come.

Avu: ok Sid.

By saying that Avu climbed on Sid's back. Sid picked her up and walked to their room. They both changed their costumes and decides to watch movies in their home theater.

Meanwhile Kaira, in the pool.

Kar: Naira I want to ask you a question. Answer honestly and without hesitating.

Nai: ok Karthik. Ask me the question.

Kar: you are the manager of ZZZ resort right.

Nai: yes Karthik. But how you found out. I didn't said anything to anyone regarding my jobs.

Kar: naira I saw you. Do you remember I visited ZZZ resort for attending a meeting. And you asked me my id card. For the first time someone asked me my id card. And that's you. Am I right.

Nai: yes Karthik. But how you recognized me . I was wearing mask. Please say Karthik. How you found out??

Kar: I remember your eyes very well Naira. Each and every time when you are around me. I feel your presence. That's why I found out that you are the one who got engaged to me.

Nai: Karthik I can't believe it still now. So after knowing that it's me you got engaged with me right..

Kar: Yes Naira. No doubt in that.

Nai: then why you didn't stop the engagement. Because you were supposed to get engaged to Akshu right

Kar: yeah. But I myself don't know why I didn't stoped.

They shared an Eyelock. Naira was blushing and Karthik was smiling. Then they both went to their room and changed their clothes. They searched Sidneet. After some minutes they went to Home theater. They saw Sidneet searching movies.

Kar: we all can watch a movie.

Sid: yes bro. But what we can watch???

Kar: we can watch Horror movie. Is it Ok Naira and Avneet.

Nai&Avu: Sure. We don't have a problem.

( they both were scared of Horror movies. They don't want to embrass themselves in front of Sidthik. So they agreed)

Sid: we can watch "EVIL DEAD"

Kar: yes. Perfect selection. Are you both ok with this movie.

Nai: Actually this the first time we are watching a movie like this. And we can watch the movie which Chote said.

Avu: yeah. I am so excited. For the first time we are going to watch like this.

Sid: from today you can watch movie like this every day.

Avu: ok Sid. Start the movie.

Avneet and Naira brought Popcorn and Cool drinks. There were three two seater couch. Sidneet sat in one couch and Kaira sat in one couch.

AUTHOR POV END

To be continued.....................

How was the chapter?
I hope you liked it.
Share your opinions through comment.

❤🌹THANK YOU🌹❤

💛STAY SAFE💛
💙TAKE CARE💙