38.EXPRESSING FEELING

AUTHOR POV

All the girls showered the boys with their questions. They were confused and didn't knew whose question they should answer first. They just looked at the girls with a confused look.

Aryan and Ashnoor had a strong eyelock. It was like they are asking each other how were they. Tears formed in Ashnoor's eyes as she remembered his words. She knew very well that he didn't mean anything he said but still it hurts her. She broke the eyelock and turned around.

Aryan hung his head low with shame because of the words he told her.

Everyone noticed this and all of a sudden it became awkward. Avneet tried to reduce this awkwardness.

Avu: So, you are Aryan bhai right..

Nai: Of course Avu. Why are you asking silly questions.

She turned towards Aryan.

Nai: Bhai please don't mind her. She keeps blabbering something. Please take a seat.

. Aryan felt something different when they called him bhai. Many of them called him like that, but no one meant it. But sincerity reflected in their voice.

He felt a brotherly affection towards them immediately. Vaishnavi was like a elder sister to him, but having a younger sister is something different.

He nodded his head to Naira and sat in couch. All the boys sat in adjacent couch.

Abhi: Where is my princess??

Vai: She is out with mom. How are you Aryan?? You became so busy that you forgot your elder sister.

Ary: it's not like that Di. Just caught with some work and messed up something big this time.

He said the last like looking at Ashnoor

Avu: How rude bhai?? I asked you the first question but you didn't answer me.

Avu said dramatically which made everyone laugh.

Ary: It's not like that Kid, I wasn't being rude. When you asked question, Naira answered you. That's why I didn't answer.

Avu: Seriously, you are calling me a kid. I am your friend's WIFE, a medical student
How can you call me kid?? I think you should do an eye checkup.

Ary: Very funny Kid. But seriously I feel like talking to a kid while talking to you. So i will call you kid from now.

She pouted and looked at Siddharth. He immediately stood up from his chair with a serious expression. Everyone were looking at him intently.  With that serious expression he went near Avu and  pulled her cheeks.

Sid: You are so cute Little one.

Everyone started laughing including Ashnoor.

Avu: By looking at your expression I thought you are mad, but you are irritating me. Just go away

She pushed his hands, and turned other side. No one stopped laughing and they started to laugh even harder.

Nai: Ok fine guys. Let's come  to the important discussion.

She said with a serious expression.

Kar: Naira, don't take stress.

Nai: When did I became stressed?? Stop controlling me Karthik. I just said with a serious expression

I seriously don't know what to do at times when he say something like this

Avu: Ok calm down. You are getting angry now. So have this discussion some other time. Let's come to their topic