42.BLAST FROM THE PAST

AUTHOR POV

Today is the day of freedom for Ashnoor, that's what she says. She is getting discharged from hospital after 1 horrible week.

Due to important meeting, All men weren't with them. Vibha mam, Vaishnavi, Ayaana, Naira, Avneet and Ashnoor were on their way to home. Jannat wasn't able to join them and they didn't mind her.

When they were at the parking of the Hospital,all of them felt weird but shrugged it off. Suddenly there was some explosion of gas and everyone's eyesight became blur and some men dressed completely in black made them smell chloroform. Due to the chloroform, all the girls fainted.

One among the men made a call to someone and said, "Plan success mam, they are under our custody". The girl in the other side of the call smirked and said , " Good. Bring them to our place" She looked at her phone screen and smirked, "Today, it's going to be an END. For Everything and everyone".  She made call to someone, " Assemble everyone in our place. I will be there soon".

.
.
.
.
All the girls were tied and Ayaana was made to sleep in a soft mattress in a corner of the room. Avneet was the first one to gain conscious. She looked around and understood that they were kidnapped. Some men dressed completely in black were keeping an eye on them. Slowly all gained consciousness. They felt very tired and wasn't able to move their body.

A Man came and looked at everyone clearly. He left a ugly chuckle and said, "History has a great quality. And that quality is IT REPEATS. Today also it's going to repeat".

Naira said, " Stop talking in riddles. Who are you?? Why you kidnapped us?? ". He looked at Naira and raised his eyebrows and said, " LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER ". Naira was baffled for a moment. She wasn't able to say anything next.

He smirked and said, " Did Cat caught your tongue Naira Nandra.oh sorry, you are married right. So it's Naira Nigam. "

Avneet said, "Listen Oldie, I don't care whoever you are. You already committed a big mistake by kidnapping us. Once our husbands comes to know, they won't spare you alive. So better, release us if you wish to live. " Avneet openly threatened him.

He chuckled and said, "I see, so you are like your mother. Only words and no action. " Avneet understood that he is someone who has connection with their past. So she didn't give any comeback and decided to stay calm.

After few minutes, he ordered his men to bring chair and snacks for him.  the girls glared at him. He said, "Well, story is a long one. So it will be nice if we have snacks. What say men?? " He asked his men and all nodded their head.

Vaishnavi looked at the man who is arranging the snacks and said, "Hey you. Don't forget to bring the BP tablets for this old man. Who knows, what if he gets heart attack in the middle. So prevention is better than cure. "And smirked at the old man. All the other girls laughed at her comment.

He glared at her and said, " Once I tell you your story, I will be smirking and you will be looking me with tears"

Ashnoor smirked and said, "Let's see bastard. So better start the  story. We will rate the story out of 10 . What say sisters" All nodded their head and laughed loudly.

He banged the table and the room became silent for a minute. Some men dragged two girls to their room and it was Akshara and Aarohi, daughters of Mr. And Mrs. Rathore. They tied them in the chair near to others.

All were looking at each other with a shocked expression and the worst part is Akshara is 9 months pregnant. They  were facing each others nearly after 10 months. They understood that it was something bigger than they imagined.

All were concerned about Naira and Akshara as they both were pregnant.

The man said " So let's start every thing with an introduction. My father are born rich but wasn't good at business. He faced only losses in his Bussiness. But on the other side, my father's elder brother earned a lot by his own hardwork and became successful in both professional and personal life.

He married a girl with a good heart. And my father, wasted all his money that my grandfather provided him and had a lot of one night stands. And the results of that one  night stand is me. The lady who gave birth to me gave me to him and said him that i am his responsibility.

My father didn't had other options than accepting me. At first, he hated me. But later on his elder brother started giving him money to take care of me. So slowly he started developing love for me.

My uncle (father's elder brother) and aunt (his wife) didn't have any child. So they treated me as their son and gave me all rights. My father enjoyed all luxuries without working.

After 2 years, my aunt became pregnant after undergoing a lot of treatment and gave birth to a Boy. Everything changed after his birth. That boy is AMAN, Father of Naira and Avneet."

Naira and Avneet were shocked at the revelation.

And again he started," They started avoiding me and spent their time with him. I wanted them to be my father and mother but wasn't able to say it to them. My father told me about how my younger brother gets attention and how I was avoided. It fueled my anger so i decided to stay away from them.

When Aman was 13 and i was 15, my uncle asked my father to earn himself as my father only wastes his money and transferred all his properties to Aman's name as he is the heir for everything.

My father was outraged by his words but acted like he obeyed. He decided to kill my aunt and uncle and claim all their properties by getting Aman's custody . I wasn't aware of this.

He perfectly planned and executed his plan. The only mistake he did was not murdering Aman. Aman saw his parents getting murdered by my father. When my father tried to catch him he escaped.

My father made the murder look like an fire accident and made everyone believe than all the members including Aman was dead. Everything went according to his plan, he got all his properties.

Aman was Burning in rage. He loved his parents from the dept of his heart and watching them getting killed is playing in front of his eyes, again and again.

He just wanted only one thing in his life and that is, REVENGE. "

To be continued.....
__________________________________________

Author note

*please vote and comment
*Express your opinion through comment
* This is going to be the turning point for every characters in the story. So say your opinion.
* Waiting for your comment.