12.TRUTH

AUTHOR POV

In their Personal gym,

Karthik and Siddharth were sitting in couch placed there. There was a pin drop silence. They both were thinking about same thing. Is Naira and Avneet are really innocent are pretending to be innocent. Then

Kar: what do you think about Naira and Avneet???

Sid: I don't know bro. I don't know whether Avneet is really innocent are pretending to be innocent.

Kar: same doubt for me also. But I am shocked yesterday .

Sid: what happened bro???

Kar: Naira had a terrible nightmare. She was sweating more, Her breathing was uneven, and she was trembling. I calmed her down. After 30 mins she became normal and slept. I don't understand anything. And I understood that Naira can't sleep if there a little movement or sound.

Sid: bro, Avneet didn't have night mare but murmured in her sleep. Nobody loves her except Naira. And she said that the world is cruel. And she said someone as devil and said that they will slap Naira. And said many more bro.

Kar: while waking up I heard Naira too murmuring that she will cook later and requested someone not to slap her.

Sid: something must have happened. Both of them saying the same that Naira will be slapped. And little one refered them as DEVIL.

Kar: so you are calling Avneet as Little one?? Anyway nice name chote. And I have hired a detective to find each and every details about Naira and Avneet.

Sid: ok bro. Even I also thought to do that.

Kar: ok.

After that they both started talking about their Bussiness. After 1 hour, they received a phone call from Detective, Kartik attended the call and switched on the speaker,,

( Kar= Karthik, Sid= Siddharth, Det= Detective)

Kar: yes Mr. Akshay.

Dec: is this is Karthik Nigam

Kar: Yes Mr. Akshay. Have you collected the information about the girls

Dec: Yes sir.

Kar: then say the information you collected

Dec: yes sir. They are adopted children of Mr. And Mrs. Rathore. They were so cruel to them. They made them do all the House hold works at the age of 5.

Both Avneet and. Naira Doesn't remember their parents face. But they both were pampered kids. We weren't able to find about their Parents but we are trying.

They blackmailed them by saying that they will never let them know their parents face or identity. They both have no friends from a very young age.

Naira was affected a lot by them. She worked at two places at same time. To make Avneet Study. And Avneet is a medical student and she won the scholarship this year from Mr. Siddharth Nigam.

They both have trust Issues. Avneet is childish but Naira was very matured from a very young age. They were so cruel but Naira respects them. Recently they have arranged their own daughters marriage with two brothers. It's just for revenge.

To bring Disgrace to the boys family.But the girls ran away with their boyfriends and Mr. And Mr. Rathore eloped abroad. It's was said that Naira and Avneet married those brothers.