53. GENETIC ACT

AUTHOR POV

Everyone looked at Arhaan with confusion. He looked at Priya and said, "Get everyone out of here and go to the farmhouse I gifted you for our first year anniversary. ...... Be quick"

He turned towards boys and said, "You all stay here"

Priya sensed his tension and took his hand in hers, "Haan, everything will be fine....... We will be waiting for you all. Come soon"

He nodded at her and all the girls are sent to farmhouse.

Arhaan was walking and boys are following....... Piyush whined and said, "papa, I can't walk anymore. Why you have built such a big home with a playground without having a single cycle to travel from one end to the other. You need strict advice regarding these arrangements"

He was walking blabbering and bumped into Arhaan. Arhaan gave him a boring look and said, "I can't help as you are the laziest person here. Others all walking without blabbering so it's your problem and solve it by yourself"

Piyush sighed dramatically and said, "I will complain to mumma about you papa. You are so mean. I wonder how mumma fell in love with you"

Arhaan replied with a boring look, "The same way Aaru fell for you"

They both had a starring competition and Arhaan said, "It would have been  great if I had daughter instead of You"

Piyush wasn't able to form next sentence and Arhaan smirked at him.

"Do you mean it papa? "

"Undoubtedly yes dear son"

"But look at the fate, you are blessed with two sons. And don't you dare to think about making Mumma pregnant again. I don't want siblings anymore. "

Everyone started laughing hearing Piyush's  Comment.

Arhaan gave a flickered his head and cupped his face, "I can see well how you trying to ease my tension.... But still, I love daughters more than sons"

Piyush smiled and hugged him. They were discussing various events of their life and laughing all the way.

All of them sat under the tree which is in the farthest corner.

All of a Sudden Arhaan's house blasted. Shock was evident on everyone's face except Arhaan who had a smirk.

Ayush looked at him and said, "Papa, was it all her plan? "

Arhaan nodded and said, " She knew very well that she will not succeed in this mission. This must be her Plan B. Killing herself along with us"

Abhi whispered, "will she be dead now? "

Arhaan nodded

Karthik was stunned seeing her.... Foolish enough to sacrifice herself for a mere revenge.

Arhaan said, "Her life would have been  great if she had good qualities enough in her to forgive someone. But she took a wrong turn........ Spent all her life dwelling in an unwanted revenge and went to an extent where she has to sacrifice herself. She grew desire for something which forbidden to her and that desire, killed her. The worst thing is......... Even while standing face to face with death, she didn't accept her sins. "

He released a long breath and said, "Let's move the farmhouse where all our wives are gone"

------------------------------------------

All the boys reached Farmhouse and went inside. They went to terrace saw all the girls laughing like maniac.

They looked at each other and decided to hear their gossips.