5.PLAN SUCCESS

AUTHOR POV

They both rushed to City hospital. Yes Vibha mam was admitted in ICU. Abhi messaged them to reach there immediately. They both reached the VIP floor.

Yes a floor was allotted for them and the best doctors were treating Vibha mam. Karthik and Siddharth rushed into the hospital and ran through stairs with tears in their eyes. They reached the VIP floor.

They both saw Abhi is roaming in Veranda with tears in eyes. Vaish is trying to calm Ayaana with tears flowing from her eyes. Abhi turned and saw them. Karthik and Sid rushed to Abhi and hugged him.

They didn't control their tears. Everyone's eyes we're red because of crying. After few minutes doctor came out. They ran to doctor to ask about Vibha mam.

(Doc=Doctor, Abhi=Abhishek, Vai=Vaishnavi, Sid=Siddharth, Kar=Karthik)

Doc: Mrs. Nigam is fine now. She had a slight heart attack. Right now she is out of danger. Don't make her feel stressed. I will give you a diet chart. Please follow that.

Abhi: But doctor our mom never had any heart problems.

Sid: yeah. And mom always has only healthy foods.

Kar: How all of a sudden she has heart attack. I meant is there any symptoms but didn't notice that.

Doc: Mr. Nigams. I can answer all your questions. First Mr. Abhishek Nigam, the answer for your question is after a particular age everyone will have some sort of problems and your mom has heart problems. Then Mr. Siddharth Nigam, answer for your question is Eating healthy food doesn't means she is healthy . She need some Specified nutrients and she need to do yoga and some exercises . And to Mr. Karthik Nigam, This is the symptom that she is having heart problem.

Vai: Ok. Doctor can we meet our mom now.

Doc: sure. But don't make her feel tense.

By saying this doctor left.

Abhi: Sure. Come. We can go and meet mom.

They four went inside. And saw Vibha mam lying there. They went near their mom. Vibha mam opened her eyes and saw her kids with tears. By seeing their tears she also started to cry. Then

Sid: mom please don't cry. Hereafter we will take care of you. And you should obey us regarding your health.

Abhi: and mom hereafter you should do yoga and meditation with us.

Kar: Promise me mom that you will be fit and fine. And follow our advice regarding your health.

Vib: I promise. But I need a promise from Kittu and siddhu.

Kar & Sid: sure mom.

Vib: you both should get married on same day with biological sisters within a month. Will you promise me.

Kar: yes mom. We will.

Sid: I can do anything for your happiness mom. I promise. I am ready to get married

Vib: thank you my dear kids. I have seen brides for you. We will have engagement day after tomorrow. And the next day we will get you both married.

Every one were shocked that Vibha mam have seen even brides for Karthik and Sid. They did a family hug. After few minutes Vibha mam sent Sid and Karthik to their office. Right now in their room, Vibha mam , Abhishek and Vaishnavi are present. Then