35. UNTOLD CONNECTION

AUTHOR POV

Avneet was sitting in a room. She looked around and saw a beautiful woman smiling towards her. She felt an unknown connection with her. So she walked towards her.

The woman opened her arms for Avneet. Avneet herself don't know why but she ran and hugged that woman. The woman hugged her back. Avneet felt serene in her arms.

She felt like someone patting her head. She turned and a handsome man smiling at her warmly. She felt an unknown happiness. She broke the hug with that woman and hugged that man. He too hugged her back.

After few minutes she broke the hug. They were looking at her lovingly.

Man: Avneet Nigam Kaur, Always protect your sister Naira Nigam Kaur.

Woman: And i am sure that she too will protect  you.

Avu: I will protect her. And who are you both. Why I am Feeling emotional when looking at you and why often you are coming in my dream.

They look at each other and smiled.

It's Avneet dream and Avneet herself knew that she is dreaming.

Avu: Please answer me. Always you both asking me to Protect Naira but in return if I ask you a question you both are disappearing

While she saying this she felt that they both are going to go and her dream is about to end. She held both their hands and refused to leave them. Her eyes were glassy

Woman : Never cry in your Life. I can't see your tears

Man: Time will answer you Avneet and you will get answers for all your questions.

Woman: But always remember that we both love you, no matter how far we are from each other.

Both man and woman kissed her forehead.

She opened her eyes and saw that she is in her room. Siddhaarth is sleeping beside her and hugging her from behind.

She was seeing the same dream since Naira became Pregnant.she is afraid thinking that Naira is in danger. And she felt like they are warning Avneet to take care of Naira. She don't have any idea that who are they and why they are coming.

She touched her cheeks, there were tears. She tried to come out Siddharth's hold but as usual she failed. Siddharth woke up when she tried to remove his hand

Sid: Little one sleep please. I am feeling very tired.

He said in a sleeping tone because still he is half asleep . He turned avneet towards himself when he heard no reply from her. He woke up from his sleep when he saw her tears.

Sid: Little one are you okay??

Avneet hugged Siddharth and cried her heart out. After few minutes she calmed herself. And came out of his hold.

He saw her face which is red due to crying. They both went  to the balcony in their room and Starring at the stars.

Sid: Little one, is there any problem??

Avneet hugged Siddharth and told everything to him. He thought that it's just a dream but for Avneet it's more than a dream. More like an Unbreakable bond.

Siddharth thought to cheer Avneet

Sid: little one, I need a daughter just like you. Innocent yet feisty.

Avu: No. I need a son Just like you. Handsome and perfect. But he will be a momma's boy.

Sid: But daughters are cute than sons. My daughter will be my favorite. She will always be my princess.

Avu: No sons are always best. I want a son just like you.

Sid: No problem Little one. We can have both Son and daughter

Avu: Yes. First a girl and then a boy

Sid: Why you want a daughter first??

Avu: I want a girl baby who is elder and responsible . And a young son who will take care of our daughter like a elder brother

Sid: Yes. Kids are always blessing.

Avu: yes. I can't wait to Hold Kairav and Kairansh. But did you notice a thing

Sid: What??

Avu: Both dada and Karthik bhai's couple name where forming another name. Like Abhishek dada + Vaish di= Abhinavi. Which makes a unique name which can be used for naming their kids just like Naira and Karthik bhai did.

Avneet said with a pout. Siddharth pecked her pout.and hugged her from back and rested his chin on her head

Sid: It's okay Little one. Let's name our kid in a different way. Shall I say a way??

Avu: Yes . Tell me

Sid: We can name them by using our letters

Avu: I didn't understand

Sid: The starting letter of my name is S and yours is A. So our kids name will start with S and ends with A. Or starts with A and ends with S.

Avu: No. Their name will start with S and End With A. You are so sweet. I love you Siddharth. You are the best thing happened in my life

Sid: Love you too Little one. And you are the color in my life.

Avu:Let's be together like this always.
.

Sid: Yes. Always and Forever. No one can Seperate us.

Avu hummed in response. Avu started feeling sleepy. So he carried her in bridal style and went inside their room. She smiled through her sleep.

He laid her on the bed and slept beside her by hugging her from back. He placed a kiss in her hairs and slept.

___________________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE

*I dedicate this chapter to Sidneetxfairy. Thanks for supporting me.

*Please vote and comment