45.I WILL FREE YOU

AUTHOR POV

Abhishek snapped his fingers and all removed their masks. There stood Karthik, Siddharth, Aryan, Veer (Akshara's husband) and Arya(Aarohi's husband).

All were looking at Arhaan with rage in their eyes. Arhaan stood still in his place, feeling fear to move. All men went towards their wives and freed them.

They reached here through tracker which Karthik kept in Naira's smart watch and at the same time Veer and Arya too joined them as they came here just to apologize to Naira and Avneet and they reached here today . Abhishek told everyone to stay calm and all Listened everything Arhaan said.

Siddharth made Arhaan to sit in a chair and tied his legs and hand just the way he tied for the girls.

Each men slapped Arhaan hard on his face. They vented all their rage on them. Slowly Karthik turned towards the other side and saw Akil sitting broken looking at his eyes.

Karthik went towards him and kept his hand on Akil's shoulder and said"chachu, I don't know what to say but please say something ".

That's when he came back to consciousness. He looked at Karthik with tears in his eyes and he looked back at his wife. So Karthik hugged him and Akil gained immense love and respect from the boys when they heard about him from Arhaan.

Akil broke the hug and looked at everyone and his eyes stayed on Aryan for a long time, Aryan passed him a polite smile.

He went towards Arhaan and sat in front of him in another chair. Arhaan's condition became worst after receiving beating. He yanked his head up by pulling his hair.

Akil's eyes reflected pain, immense pain.
He told Arhaan, "I am giving you a chance, just answer my question. "Arhaan Nodded the head and the boys looked at him with shock that how he can forgive him.

He said, " Where is my brother's third child? ". All are shocked at his question. Arhaan's body shivered at the question and looked at Akil bewildered. Vaishnavi interrupted" Chachu, he told that he killed mom in hospital." Akil replied her, " Exactly doll, he only told about Bhabhi. Not about the twin babies." He turned towards Arhaan, "One is here, where is the other? ".

Arhaan is sweating profusely. As he didn't answer, Akil slapped him harder. Again Arhaan said, " Aryan is here, where is the other? ".

All are shocked. Akil looked at them and said, " Yes. I am damn sure that Aryan is Ayaan bhai's son. He has my brother's eyes which I can clearly identify. " He slapped Arhaan harder again, " Isn't it true?? "

Arhaan nodded his head and said, " Yes. He is Ayaan's second child and first twin. I found about his existence few months ago. "

World slipped for Aryan in a moment. His head is spinning, when he was about to slip Ashnoor holded him. Arhaan's words about his parent's death is echoing in his head.

All of a sudden the door bursted opening many of Arhaan's men and the worst part is ANIKA(sister of Jannat and Ashnoor) is keeping Jannat at gun point.

She ordered her men to capture them. All are shocked seeing Anika keeping Jannat in gunpoint. All of them were tied again.

After all are tied, Anika gave gun to Jannat and released Arhaan. It was their act to get them all tied as Anika knew very well that no matter how many men attack the boys, they will face them easily.

Arhaan looked at all of them and laughed like a mad man. He went towards Akil and slapped him

To be continued.....

Author note

Sorry for short chapter.