54. CHOCOS WITH MILK

AUTHOR POV

Ashnoor said, "All these are Ok. You all knew Aryan but you guys dont know his other side which only I know. "

Here Sid whispered to Aryan, "What you hid from me and what is that other side of yours??  How can you hide something from your best friend?  You cheater. "

Aryan said, "I myself don't know what side she is talking about?? Then how can I explain you? "

"So you have have so many sides hidden from me. "

"Avu was right. You are an IDIOT"

Vaishnavi asked, " Say fast. He is my brother. I should know about him. "

Ashnoor said, "He eats Chocos with milk every morning"

Both girls and boys bursted laughing, only difference is, boys are laughing slowly while girls are laughing like maniacs

Boys saw Atharva standing with an awkward smile, when they were about to ask him

Jannat shouted, "Even Dr.Atharva Kapoor eats Chocos. Trust me, I saw it with my own eyes. "

She turned towards Avu and said, "Remember Avu, while Ash was admitted and we met him for the first time. I went to his cabin to give Ash's old diet chart. "

She turned to others and continued, "He... In front of my eyes, ate 500g of Chocos. I was hidding and Watching him. He ate that 500g big packet all alone with 1 and ½ litre of milk. And then he saw me, he started scolding me for invading his privacy and then Avu entered, misunderstood and went away "

Aryan and Atharva bumped their fists and said, " Twin things".

Girls stopped laughing and Vaishnavi said, "I will tell about my story now."

"I joined as Abhi's PA as you all know. I used to shiver whenever he shouts at someone for something. I lived in the constant fear that what happens if he fires me. cause at that time ,he fires everyone if they do any mistakes.

First he had soft corner for me. Then slowly I overcame my fear and started behaving normal in front of him.

Exactly after 6 months, he called me to a restaurant and said that an meeting is held.

I went there cursing him all the while as he called me after work hours. He booked the whole restaurant for us and when I asked him, he lied that he booked it for business and meeting cancelled in last meet.

Then he offered me dinner and he himself ordered it

All of you are given chance to find what he ordered except maa"

Everyone started answering

"RED VELVET CAKE"

"BLACK FOREST CAKE"

"PANEER BUTTER MASALA"

"CHICKEN BRIYANI"

"CHICKEN TIKKA"

"PANNER TIKKA"

"VADAPAV"

"PANIPURI"

"BANANA CAKE"

"STRAWBERRY  FLAVOURED CAKE"

"PINEAPPLE FLAVOURED CAKE"

Vaishnavi shook her head as no to them while Boys looked at Abhi with a questioning gaze.

She said, "He brought me a vegetable salad"

Everyone's eyes were popping like it would come out any moment. While boys looked at him like he is some cockroach.

Arhaan whispered to him, "Till date, I thought, I am the only one who is dumb while impressing woman. But today, I learnt that, if I am dumb then you are a fool"

"I never knew dada was so dumb in expressing his love"  said Avneet

"I feel ashamed to call him as my son. My husband was so romantic but his son.....i don't know what to say" Said Vibha

"Seems like Dada was so conscious about bhabi, that's why he brought her salad" Said Anika justifying Abhi. Everyone gave her a bombastic side eye. She smiled awkwardly.

Here Abhi grabbed Karthik's neck from back and who is giggling and said, "This fool is the one who told me that girls are health conscious and adviced me to get her a vegetable salad. My first date was spoiled only because of him"

Karthik said, "Dada, don't put false allegations on me. You told me that you are providing dinner to  your "partner". But you didn't tell me that it's your life partner. I thought you are saying about some models for advertising purpose so I recommended salad. Its not my fault"

Abhishek sighed and left his neck with a jerk, "Whatever"

Naira started, "Karthik is more worst than all the others"

Boys smirked at him knowing that all his secrets are going to spill.

She continued, "He promised me during my first trimester that,

" Tesero, I will give you every thing you desire"

But he won't get me even a Tub of icecream. "

Neha asked, "How much ice cream you demanded to him baby? "

"Just 3KG Chachi. He couldn't afford even that. What kind of father he is. Once my babies comes out, I will tell them all this"

Everyone are too shocked to reply.

Akshara said, " All men are like this. Ayush too did the same thing with me"

"What my bunny did? " Asked  Priya

"One day, without informing him I went to a panipuri and had some. He started shouting at me so much. "

Aru said, "MIL, ask her how much plate she had"

"How much you had my first DIL??

" Just 28 plates MIL"

"Even after having 28 plates, you didn't feel satisfied?? " Asked Neha

She looked at her mother with wide eyes, "mumma, are you supporting you son-in-law even now. He scolded me. He scolded my baby. Instead of scolding him, you are asking me wasn't I satisfied. I didn't expect this from you mom. "

She said dramatically

All of a sudden Naira said, "I want Pani puri"

Avu said, "But---" Naira cut her in middle and said, "Right Now. "

"But we don't have any panipuri stalls nearby. Once others reach here, we will tell them to buy it. "

"Fine. But I want 28 plates. And Akshu, you try Ice cream too. If feels so good when you have 3KG of ice cream at a time. "

Akshu accepted happily while others are looking at each other's faces..

To be continued.....

________________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE

*I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER
*PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT