19.BIKE RIDE

AUTHOR POV

As planned, Kaira decided to sneak out of the house in midnight. Avneet herself made a plan to teach them a lesson.

And Siddharth felt weird because of Avneet's behavior. He was sure that Avneet is planning something. So he thought that he should not leave Avneet alone even for a second.

After having dinner Siddharth ordered those girls to clean all the vessels. They also obeyed him. Everyone went to their room.

In Sidneet room,

Avneet is wearing Siddharth's Black tee and Black shorts. Siddharth is wearing A grey tee and sweat pants. Avneet is arranging pillow wall.

SIDDHARTH POV

Little one is arranging or building a pillow wall between us. I am sure that after 10 min those pillows will be at floor.

Even if she build The Great Wall of China between us it can't stop her from cuddling with me.

She is the one who breaks the pillow wall and cuddle with me. I am sure that she is planning something but not revealing it to me.

I have to find it out.

She is happy and also nervous . I have to find it out. Then,

Avu: Sid I made a pillow wall. Now we can sleep. Good night.

Sid: Good night little one.

I switched off all the lights. I can sense that she is not sleeping . So I also decided to stay awake. After few minutes I sensed that she is getting up from bed

. So I asked getting up and switching lights on.

Sid: what happened Avu????

Avu: Nothing Sid. I am not feeling sleepy. So I am going to balcony.

Sid: Ok I am also coming with you.

Avu: No Sid. I will go by myself. I am not a kid.

I am 100% sure. She is planning something.

Sid: You are a Kid . Have you ever gone a late night bike ride.

Avu: I have never travelled in a bike. Have you gone late night rides.

Sid: no. But today we can. Are you ready?? Right now???

Avu: YES YES.

She said with excitement in her eyes. And within a second she broke the pillow wall and hugged me. I too hugged her back. Then we decided to go on a bike ride.

Avu: wait!!. Are we going to go on a bike ride without getting caught.

Sid: of course Little one.

Avu: Sid I am so so excited. It's my first time

Sid: Mine too. Ok get ready. We can

Avu: sure. Just two minutes

I am 100%sure that Avu forgot her planning. I should ask her during the bike ride.

SIDDHARTH POV END

Meanwhile in KAIRA ROOM

Both Karthik and Naira was excited because it's their first time. Karthik and Naira are wearing black hoodie and Black pants.

KARTHIK POV

I and Naira are going to sneak out of the house. The thought itself gives me happiness. There were no Ice cream parlour near our house. So we decided to go on a bike ride. I am so happy.