34.BABY NAMES

AUTHOR POV

Naira and Karthik are sitting near a lake. It was full of silence. The only sound that was heard was their breathing. Naira broke the silence

Nai: Karthik, I knew very well that you are tired, and I forced you to bring me and babies here. I am sorry. Sometimes I can't control myself

Karthik hugged her from side and kissed her hairs. Naira snuggled closer to him

Kar:  yes, I was tired   but not now. I really love it whenever you demand something. Never, I mean never ever control your mood swings. I am always there to fulfill it. Ok.

Nai: Yes Karthik. I love you.

By saying it she kissed his cheek

Nai: Babies look How sweet your daddy is. You both are so lucky. Don't worry, whenever you both feel like eating something tell to me. I will ask your dad. He will bring it for us.

Karthik smiled at Naira and bended towards her baby bump

Kar: Babies, daddy love you so much. Once you come to this World. We will enjoy a lot.

He kissed her baby bump and got up .

Kar: Tesero, it's late. Come let's go home.

Nai: Babies just now I felt proud of your dad, but again he changed to his hitler mode. (She murmured to her babies)

She turned towards Karthik

Nai: Karthik, I wasn't able to walk so shall we stay here for some more time.

She asked him hoping that he will believe her lie and stay here for some more time. But Karthik knows about her trick very well. So he carried her in bridal style

Kar: Who said that you are going to walk?? So now let's go home

Nai: Babies why your dad is so smart??

Kar: I was born with Smartness along with handsomeness.

Nai: Self obsessed. Anyways I am feeling sleepy so let's go home

He sighed in his mind by seeing her mood swings. Just before few seconds she wanted to stay there. But now she herself saying that she is feeling sleepy and wants to go home.

They came in a Car because it's not safe to go in a Bike. Naira slept within a few minutes in Karthik's arms before reaching the car.

He placed her gently in passenger seat and kissed her forehead. After 30 minutes drive they reached their home. He had a spare key with himself. Naira is still asleep. So he carried her to their room and laid her on their bed.

After locking the door the main door. He drank water from kitchen and went to his room to sleep.

                *******

Everyone are sitting in their dining table and having their breakfast with so much fun . Chatting and teasing each other. Vibha Nigam felt very happy by seeing them. She just prayed to God that everything should be the alright like now.

Avu: Abhi dada , Why you named princess as Ayaana??

Abhi: It's not my wish but i really loved it when Vaish said it. So i agreed

Avu: Vaishu di, why you peculiarly selected that name.

Vai: I, myself don't know Avu. I just felt like I should call her as Ayaana. That's why.

Avu: ohh. Ok. And Naira and Karthik bhai have you decided any names for my Prince or Princesses.

Nai and Kar : They are Princes.

They both said at same time.

Sid: So you both want two sons.

Kar: Yes chote. We want two sons. And I am sure that we will have two sons.

Avu: Yes sons will be very cool. They will be momma's boy. I love boy babies

Sid: No girl babies are the best. They will be cute than boy babies.

Sidneet started to quarrel among themselves.

Abhi: Silence Chote and Avu. Let's ask them about the names they have decided.

Vai: if you both are sure about having son then I am sure that you both have decided the names too.

Nai: yes di. We have selected

Avu: what's their names??

Sid: Say soon bhabhi, I can't control my excitement.

Nai: Our elder son name is "KAIRAV" And our younger son name is "KAIRANSH".

Kar: KARTHIK and NAIRA together as KAIRA. So our sons name are KAIRAV and KAIRANSH.

Avu: Just awesome bhai.

Avu started to jump due to excitement.

Abhi: Really the names are so nice.

Vai: Aww. So cute. You both have decided the best.

Sid: Bro as usual you have selected the best. I love their names.

Vib: I love my grand sons name. My daughter and son will give the best to my Grand sons.

Avu: Then, Abhishek dada and Vaishnavi di couple name will be Abhinavi. Aww. Thier couple name is so cute.

Sid: Yes, Abhinavi's daughter Ayaana. Sounds so sweet dada.

Nai: Siddharth and Avneet as Sidneet. Aww their name is also so nice.

Vib: So Abhinavi, Kaira and Sidneet eat your food soon before it becomes cool.

They all started eating while teasing each other.

After few minutes, Abhisidthik went to office.

AUTHOR POV END

___________________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE

*I hope you liked the chapter
*Please vote and comment