10.MARRIED

AUTHOR POV

Avneet, Siddharth, Naira, Karthik are gathered in Karthik room. Because They both destroyed siddharth's room.

Avu and Naira were standing with tears in their eyes. They felt betrayed by Akshara and Aarohi. Because they didn't informed them before leaving. Then

Kar: you both should act as if you love us. And say to others that you were marrying us willingly.

Sid: don't try to act smart. We are smarter than you both. If you do anything behind our back we will do something unexpected which is not good for you both.

Kar and Sid: UNDERSTOOD.

they said loudly and dangerously. And the room is soundproof. They both nodded with tears in their eyes. Karthik and Siddharth are sitting in a couch while Avneet and Naira are standing by holding each other's hands.

Avu: if you don't mind can you both give us some privacy. And we will not cheat you.

Nai: yes. Just five minutes.

Siddharth and Karthik looked each other. then they both got up from couch. Avneet and Naira are standing confused.

Then all of a Sudden Karthik hugged Naira tightly and Siddharth engulfed Avneet in a bear hug.

They both are short when compared to Sid and Karthik. They were just upto their chest level. Then after few minutes they left them both and went out of the room.

Then they wiped each other's tears.

Avu: thank god. We have some time to talk. What is happening here???. They are forcing us to marry them. What is our fault??. Akshu and Aaru ran away because they had lovers. Why their parents ran away???

Nai: I too don't understand anything Avu. But how can we marry them. They are seriously dangerous.

Avu: you are correct Naira. But we should do something.

Nai: I never thought that Akshu and Aaru will betray us.

Avu: I will never forgive them for this. But what can we do now?

Nai: let's think something fast. We have only 5 minutes. Those devils have gone somewhere. I checked out.

Avu: we can elope somewhere.

Naira was about to say something, but the door burst opened revealing Karthik and Siddharth.

Their eyes were red.

They hands were folded as fists. They both came in front of Naira and Avneet. They both gulped In fear.

Then karthik and Siddharth removed a mic from their back. They fixed this to hear what they are talking. They both heard everything they spoke.

They played and showed it to them. Then they both warned them and called them and went to meet Vibha mam, Abhishek and Vaishnavi.

Abhishek was speaking to someone regarding business. Vibha mam and Vaishnavi are playing with Ayanna because she was crying.

Then Kaira and Sidneet entered inside by hand in hand. All were shocked by seeing them. Then Karthik and Siddharth explained everything to Vibha mam, Abhishek and vaishnavi.

Then Vibha mam, Abhishek asked Naira and Avneet whether they are marrying Karthik and Siddharth willing. They said yes with a smile. Vibha once again called the same astrologer and asked him to check the horoscope.