33. FULL OF lOVE

After 8 months,

KARTHIK POV

All these months have been a blessing to me. Siddharth proposed Avneet and she accepted. Every day is a blessing. I hope all our life will be like this. Full of Peace.

Today was a hectic day. Siddharth and Avneet went for Dubai, because Siddharth wanted to attend a meeting. Avneet was hell bent on going with him because she can't sleep without Siddharth. So the Bussiness trip became a honeymoon trip for them. Anyways, I am happy for them. By midnight they will reach here. They went a week before.

I reached home just now. I went to my room. I saw Naira sleeping with a smile in her face. I kissed her forehead and went to take a bath.

After taking bath I went to bed. I hugged Naira from backwards. I didn't knew when sleep consumed me.

Ahh someone is shouting. Let them shout. Why should I care?? I hugged Naira tightly. All of a sudden someone pushed me. What the hell??  Who has audacity to push me.

I woke up and saw Naira sitting in bed with a angry expression. Why she is angry?? I didn't do anything. I am still asleep so I can't see Naira's face clearly

I got up from the floor and went to hug her. She shouted in her high pitch voice.
I am seriously saying guys if she shouts all our family members will gather at my room. Her voice is that much loud as Loud speaker.

She shouted "KARTHIK NIGAM". I woke up completely from my sleep and standing near the bed. As I said except Ayaana everyone gathered in my room. Even Siddharth and Avneet came. They both are in formals and Avneet is having her purse. So they have reached home just few minutes ago.

All are giving me a questioning look. I bowed my head dramatically and said

Kar: I didn't do anything. I was just sleeping.

Vib: What happened Naira?? Why you shouted??

She cried and hugged our mom.

Nai: Mom he broke his promise.

Kar: What promise??

Nai: see mom. He didn't even remember his promise.

Avu: what promise Karthik bhai made to you Naira ??

Nai: He promised me to take me a night ride. But he forgot his promise and sleeping peacefully.

Sid: No problem Bhabhi. Bro will take you a ride now. Am I right bhai??

Siddharth asked me no pleaded me with his eyes to say yes.

Kar: Yes Naira. We will go for a ride. But this is the last night ride. Here after no Night ride.

Nai: ok Karthik. Come let's go. Wait I will change my dress.

By saying that she moved to our closet. Every one gave a relief look. Avneet, mom and Bhabhi went to their rooms.

Kar: Dada how you managed bhabhi when she is pregnant. It's very hard to judge their Emotion.

You  heard it right guys. Naira is pregnant with twin babies. She is 7 months pregnant. And all this 7 months we all are giving our best to make her happy even when she is crying

Her moods changes just in a second. Sometimes she will get emotional and sometimes she will get angry just like now.

Abhi: Just obey her and do whatever she says?? But don't shout at her.

Kar: Yes bhai.

Sid: Dada and bro, will Avneet also do like this when she becomes pregnant.

Abhi: of course and why not. It's common for every girls.

Kar: And regarding Avneet, you will suffer a lot than us. She will have more mood swings than Bhabhi and Tesero.

Sid: Bro, what's the meaning for "tesero"?? Many times I heard you calling bhabhi with that word.

Kar: it means Treasure. She is my treasure. So I called her like that.

Sid: ohh. My bro is getting romantic day by dad. Ok bro enjoy your night ride with Bhabhi. We will go.

Abhi: yes. And Take care of Naira.

Kar: yes bhai.

Dada and Chote went to their rooms. Naira came out closet.

Nai: Babies, finally dad is taking us for a night ride. Say I love you to your dad.

She turned towards me and said

Nai: they are saying that they both love you so much Karthik.

I sat on my knees and asked naira

Kar: can I have the pleasure of giving you a night ride dear Queen.

Naira laughed and said

Nai: only you have the right my King. Love you.

Karthik Pov End

To be continued......

___________________________________________
AUTHOR NOTE

*I hope you liked the chapter
*Please vote and comment