3.WITHIN A MONTH

AUTHOR POV

IN NIGAM MANSION
Right now Vibha mam, Abhi and Vaish are present in the house.
Sid's mom is very happy because Karthik accepted to get married. She called an astrologer to predict their future. Then the astrologer looked at Both Sid and Karthik's astrology.

(Ast=Astrologer, Vib=Vibha mam, Abhi=Abhishek, vai=Vaishnavi)

Ast: mam, they will have the perfect life. Both Siddharth and Karthik have a good horoscope. But a small problem is there.

Vibha mom worried by hearing the last line.

Vib: whats the problem??

Ast: They both have a special connection. They will share a good bond. If it should last for the rest of their life, they both should get married within a month, on same day with biological sisters. If any you aren't able to do it as per my prediction they will be seperated for the rest of their life time.

Vibha mam wasn't able to digest and she can't see her own son fighting with each for the rest of their life. So firmly decided to get Them married as per Astrologer saying.

Vib: sure sir. We will look for bride. And thanks for informing us.

Ast: ok mam. I will leave. Thank you.

By saying this astrologer left. Vibha mam was determined that she should get both married to sisters on same day and within a month.

After few minutes,

Abhi: What have you decided mom?

Vib: Abhi i have decided to get them as per astrologer's advice.

Abhi: mom it's really surprising that Karthik agreed for marriage. But chote will never agree. He is much determined that he should never marry. I can we convince me. We can't force him. What can we do mom?????

Vib: we have to do something clever and make him to agree himself that he is ready to get married.

Vai: mom. I have an idea. I am damn sure that it will work.

Abhi: ok darling . Say your idea. (Abhi use to call Vaish as Darling. No matter whoever is present. He use to call her like that always)

Vai: the plan is...................................

Vaishnavi said her plan and Abhi amd Vibha mam were impressed by her plan and accepted it.

Vib: My daughter in law is the best. Love you Vaishu.

Vai: love you too mom. This is about my younger brothers life. How can I sit without helping you.

By saying this they both hugged each other. Then suddenly someone hug both Vibha mam and Vaishnavi. It was none other than Abhi.

Abhi: Mom all love is only for your daughter in law. You are not saying anything to your son. This is Partiality mom.

Vib: oh. Is my elder son is feeling jealous???. No matter whatever happens I love all my four children and my grand daughter equally. And I am waiting to see my other two daughter in law.

Abhi: Sure mom. I also wanted to meet my sisters  soon.

Vai: yeah. I am so excited my brothers are going to get married. I am so happy.