26.PROPOSE HIM

AUTHOR POV

Naira and Avneet were walking along the pool. Naira was thinking about something and then she turned towards Avneet.

Nai: Avu, if you fall in this pool when you are alone , who will you call for help

Avu: Siddharth and You

Nai:  Ok. Now tell me, there are so many in this house. I mean Maa is there, Vaishu di is there. Why you specifically call Chote.

Avu: because he is the first one who comes to my mind whenever I am in danger. I trust him that he will save me.

Nai: Exactly. So do you love Chote??

Avu: I don't know Naira, but I can't see him with anyone. My blood boils whenever some girls try to get his attention.

Nai: This is called LOVE Avu. You started to love Chote.

Avu: I accept that I love Siddharth. But I don't know whether he loves me Or not.

Nai: Then propose him Avu

Avu: No Naira. If he loves me back, it will be the best moment of my life. But if he didn't love me, everything will become Awkward between us. I don't want to do anything which ruins our relationship.

After that they both didn't talk anything. After few minutes Avu said

Avu: Naira, you love Karthik bhai right

Nai: Yes Avu

Avu: I am so so happy. Hurray!!!! I am so happy. My sister is in love.

By saying that Avneet hugged Naira and Naira hugged her back.

Avu: why didn't said to me earlier?? Ok leave it. Did you propose to bhai??

Nai: No Avu. I thought of Proposing today but after hearing your words, I am feeling scared to propose him.

Avu: Naira. I think you should propose him. He also loves you. I have seen love for you in his eyes.

Nai: Ok but at one condition. If you do what I say, I will propose him.

Avu: huh. It's ok. I am ready to do anything. Just tell me what I have to do.

Nai: Propose your love to Siddharth.

Avu: But..................its ok. I will propose him. You have to propose Bhai. Deal

Nai: Deal.

. All the Nigam brothers left for office. Naira, Avneet, Vaishnavi, Abhinavi's daughter Ayaana are present in the house. Then

Nai: Di, I and Avu decided to Propose Karthik and Siddharth.

Vai: Great. I am so happy for you two. I am so excited to see my niece or nephew.

Vaishu hugged Naira and Avneet. Avneet and Naira was blushed by hearing her comment.

Vai: All the best guys. If you two need any help in preparation call me. Okay

Nai &Avu: Sure di. And Thank you di for boosting our courage.

Vai: you both are not like my sisters, because you two are my sisters.

They did a group hug.

To be continued.....

___________________________________________

Author Note

*Hope you liked the chapter
*please Vote and Comment
*say your opinion through comments
❤🌹THANK you❤🌹