30.KIDNAPPING IS AWESOME

AVNEET POV

Right now he is walking in stairs with me in his shoulders my head is spinning. Even now I am feeling like it's Siddharth. I am punching him mercilessly but he is just strong like rock but not more than my Siddharth. 

But I am feeling like Siddharth is carrying me. I should think of a way to find it.

I inhaled his smell and here my doubt became true. He is Siddharth for sure. I am not dreaming. But why he is kidnapping me from our own home. I think I should perform the final test on him.

Avu: MY HEAD IS PAINING. I AM GOING TO DIE!!! PLEASE INFORM MY FAMILY THAT I LOVE THEM. PLEASE.

I whispered slowly to him.  I know that all must be expecting me to shout. But how can I shout when he tied my mouth too.

So I whispered to him. I am  sure that he must have heard.

But he is not reacting. This means I am being kidnapped by someone. If it's Siddharth he must have stopped his tracks but this kidnapper didn't.

Siddharth can't hurt me but this kidnapper is hurting me...

I am gonna die.

It's over.

Sorry Naira, Bhai, dada, di and most importantly Siddharth. This kidnapper  is going kill me.

Suddenly the kidnapper made me stand on my feet and carried me in bridal style. So  this means, he is my one and only Husband.

And here i am thinking about my death.

DRAMATIC ME!!!!!!

But why is he kidnapping me??

Like Jannat said is he hating me so much that he is trying to give me divorce??

No............ It cant be possible??

While thinking all this I didn't realize that I am sitting in a car. Ahh I can't bear any confusion anymore. So I tried to open my mouth.

And I successful opened only my mouth but my face is still covered because he first covered my face with a loose cloth and mouth using another cloth above the first cloth. And I shouted

Avu: STOP THE CAR IDIOT NIGAM

He too applied the brake. I am sure that he didn't expect this from me. Again he started too drive but didn't speak a word.

Avneet POV END

SIDDHARTH POV

I am and Little one are going to the hotel which I booked specially for proposing her.

In other words, I am Kidnapping my own wife to propose her. But I didn't have any other option. She took that Jannat's  words too seriously.
..

I will not leave Jannat for what she done. I will punish her for sure. Not a simple one now. She dared to mess with my love.

She totally spoiled our Anniversary. And I too had a part in spoiling it. If I met Avneet in room she will not come with me. She will use silly excuses.

So its better to kidnap her. And really I love doing it. It's so much fun.

Little one, get ready. Because from today you will get kidnapped often.

I am walking in stairs with her in my shoulder. I felt like she inhaled my scent...

But didn't said anything..

So I thought she didn't identified me and after few seconds I heard her whispering that her head is paining. And apart from that she said so many words which I never want to hear from her again.

Oh no!!

How I forgot that she doesn't like being carried on Shoulders. If I stop in my tracks she will find me for sure So after few steps I droped her near the main door to open it and took her in bridal style.

I walked towards my car. Bro's car is missing. So this means he is with my bhabhi.

And I really feel unique among my brothers because i am the only one who kidnapped his to be lover and wife to propose her.

I am driving while thinking about this then all of a sudden LITTLE ONE shouted

Avu: STOP THE CAR IDIOT NIGAM

I too applied sudden. Wait she called me "IDIOT NIGAM ". This means she identified me and she is calling me an idiot...

Little one I will make you pay for calling me idiot for sure.

Then again I started the car

Avu: Are you deaf ?? I am asking you to stop the car but you are driving.

So I changed my voice a little and spoke

Sid: I am not your Servant. I am your kidnapper so keep your mouth shut or I will kill you

She laughed loudly which I wanted to hear in all walks of my life.

Avu: Siddharth stop acting. I found that it's you. So stop the car in a corner. I want an ice cream.

In this three months, I found that Avneet will not speak a word to the person she hate and can't stop speaking when she is with her favourite person.

She already found me and what's the need of acting. But really kidnapping is awesome.

Sid: Ok little one. And no ice cream stalls are near so once I find a ice cream stall I will buy you one.

She laid her head on my shoulder and intertwined our hands. When everyone says that love can make you feel heaven I didn't believe them. But now I feel like being in heaven when I am with Avneet.

Avu: Sid, where are we going??

Sid: it's a surprise little one. And I am sure that it will change our lives forever

Suddenly she left my hand.

Avu: Sid, it sounds foolish but answer my question without questioning me back?? Will you??

I am sure that Jannat poisoned her mind against me. I will not leave you Jannat. I can see the pain even in her voice

Sid: Sure little one. I am ready to answer.

Avu: Are you going to leave me?? I mean are you going to divorce me.

What on earth she is asking me. So this is the thought which was killing her. And I am a fool to avoid her. Jannat I will show you what SIDDHARTH NIGAM will do when someone hurts his love. And I parked the car in a corner.

I am closing my eyes and trying hard to control my anger and I felt an tear drop on my hand. I removed the cloth from her face. I opened my eyes and saw that Avneet was crying. And hugged her tightly. She was sobbing. I rubbed her back to calm her down.

Sid: little one. I am sure that Jannat poisoned your mind against me. And listened carefully. YOU ARE MINE. And I never gonna divorce. You are mine today and forever..............And listen, no more questions. But store it in your mind that. I am never gonna divorce or let you divorce me. Understood.

She nodded her head and shifted to my lap and hugged me tightly. And I too hugged her tightly.

Avu: Siddharth I want to hug you. So I will sit on your lap because I am the only one who has rights. So start driving and I will not ask such questions again.

She said and I kissed her head and started driving.

SIDDHARTH POV END

To be continued....

___________________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE

*I knew that it's a boring chapter is boring but  something interesting is in next chapter
*please vote and comment
* And from this chapter I am going to give goals. 
   If the goals are completed, I will post the next chapter.

GOAl: 60+ votes and 35+ comment

So please complete the goal soon if you want  Next chapter soon