50.WE ALL WILL DECIDE

AUTHOR POV

Arhaan's eyes showed how much he was disappointed. He continued, " I raised you all by myself. I thought you as my daughter and gave you everything. I don't want you to develop any negative habits or let anything negative reach you.

I made up a story and told you the story which Munna told everyone. You believed it without a second thought.

Wanna know more what happened. . ..

I instructed and taught teddy about Business. Ayaan and Akil were like my younger brothers, I loved them as much I loved teddy. we never saw each other face to face but spoke to each other in phone calls.

Later they both got married, and I got two sweet sisters.

Teddy built a empire and snatched everything from your father. Then one night, we kidnapped him.

You wanted to kill Aman and others for murdering your good for nothing father right, now listen carefully.

IT WAS ME WHO KILLED YOUR FATHER IN A WORST WAY WHILE  TEDDY  JUST BROKE SOME OF HIS BONES ".

The moment Arhaan finished his sentence, the room fell into a complete silence.

Arhaan continued, " Yes. I killed your father. I wanted to kill him by myself the moment when I saw my mumma in that condition. But teddy too lost his parents. So we made a deal, he will have him for one month and the next month I will have him.

We would torture  him and then get him treated immediately so that he wouldn't die easily. We tortured him for 5 years for all the pain he gave us.

Then doctor informed that he will not able to handle it anymore. So we got him treated completely and I STABBED HIM THE SAME WAY HE STABBED MY FAMILY AND BURNT HIM ALONG WITH  THE GARBAGE and teddy just witnessed it.

I thought everything was over. Teddy moved on in his life with sweety(Aman's wife, Roshni). I moved on with Priya.

You know what, I tried to love you so much but I wasn't able to. But cutie(Wife of Ayaan, Naina), Parrot (Wife of Akil, Neha) and sweety became my sisters without seeing me face to face and they don't have any idea how will I look like.

I felt  the emotion of being a brother when they calls me as "Haan bhaiya" Which I never felt with you.

I was so close to cutie, parrot and sweety but parrot was more close to me. I always wanted to meet her in person.

I always wanted her to be my  own sister and she always wanted me to be her own brother. She wouldn't let sweety to talk to me because she doesn't like to share her brother ".

Akil and Arhaan laughed slightly remembering the past. The slowly their eyes filled with tears and Akil looked at his wife who is no more and Arhaan looked at Neha, his sister , his parrot.

Arhaan's eyes filled with anger he looked at Abhaya and she shivered in fear, he continued, "when first time we decided to meet each other face to face you killed Cutie. Aman stopped me from meeting anyone. So both Akil and Ayaan have never seen me even in photos.

They know me as " Haan Bhai".  I named Neha as parrot because her voice would be so cute. She used to scold me for not having food at time, but it would sound like a melody for me. She would keep on talking and I would keep on listening.

After teddy's death I understood that their life is in danger because of me, so we stopped communicating.

Even after that, I would listen to our call recording ". He smiled amid the tears remembering Neha. He looked at Neha who is lying Lifelessly in strecher. He closed his eyes but tears kept flowing.

He said, " I wasn't able to save my other two brothers and sisters, but I badly wanted to save Akil and Parrot, that's the reason I broke every contact with them. "

He roared at her, "BUT YOU KILLED MY PARROT BY SLITTING HER THROAT. YOU KILLED MY SISTER.MY PARROT.

FOR THE FIRST TIME, I SAW HER. BUT SHE WAS LYING DEAD, COVERED WITH BLOOD". Priya hugged him and cried.

Naira, Avneet, Akshara and Aarohi are crying harder in their husband's arms and their condition is also not less than them.

All four girls wanted to hug her, listen to her, share everything with her. But she is no more.

Arhaan is feeling emotional as he lost Neha and burning in fire of Revenge. He slowly continued to Priya," I always imagined our first meet Priya. Her hugging me as brother, complaining to me about Akil, Akshu and Aaru. But when I saw her, she was lying there without speaking a word. "

He got up and went near her strecher. He kneeled near Akil. He slowly took Neha's hand and tried to speak but no word came from his mouth. He slowly said, " Parrot, see I am here. Your Haan bhaiya is here. Speak to me. I badly want to listen to you. Won't you speak to your brother? ".

All are sobbing hard. Akil hugged Arhaan and cried, " Bhai... She left me alone bhai. She left me. She promised me that she will stay with me forever but left me".

Arhaan's breath stopped when Akil hugged and cried in his arms. Akil and Arhaan saw each other today for the first time. Akil is not someone who cries, but after seeing Neha's condition, a part of him died . He cried like a child in Arhaan's arms.

Arhaan cried harder, "I am sorry Akil. I wasn't able to save her. ".

Akil said, " Bhai we always wanted to have a peaceful life. We wanted to end every problem before the birth of our grand children.... We always wanted to live the life which we planned with Naira, Avu, Akshu and Aaru. But she left me..... ".

Arhaan's body is shaking with anger. Guilt fillled the girls. Akshu and Aaru went towards Akil and hugged him and said, " We are sorry for understanding you papa. Sorry papa for being rude to you and mumma". He wanted to tell them that it wasn't their fault... But he wasn't in a condition to say anything.

Who said mens don't cry. Mens do  cry when they are sad. They too have emotions and tears.

Arhaan called Ayush and Piyush to hold Akil. He went towards Abhaya who is trembling in fear.

He said in a deadly way, "Your father, killed my mumma, Maa, papa and dadu. So I gave him a painful death. But you...

You killed My cutie when she was pregnant with twins, separated them from everyone, you killed Ayaan and tried to kill Vaishu. Vaishu was raised in an orphanage. you killed Rajiv, you made Vibha helpless, separated three kids from their father.you kidnapped Anika, separated her mom and dad, Spoiled Ashnoor's health and gave mental torture to Jannat . You planned to kill my wife but  we lost our twins, our bunnies. You separated me from my wife. You killed Teddy and sweety. You tried to harm my little princess.Because of you, parrot and Akil wasn't able to show love to our Akshu, Aaru,Naira and Avu. You kidnapped Teja and did plastic surgery to munna and gave him my face.

Last but not least you killed my parrot and made my brave Akil helpless. You took his life from him.

You did so many crime when compared to your dad. So we all will decide what should be done to you.

Till that stay here. "

(He turned towards Munna)

"Munna, tie her tightly in such a way that when I remove the rope I should see it's red mark on her hand. And close all the doors".

All decided to leave the place as it is the underground in Arhaan's home. He called them to upstairs.

To be continued......

___________________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE

*I hope you liked the chapter
*Please vote and comment