20.CHALLENGE

AUTHOR POV

Right now Siddharth is moving towards his room. They both are perfectly ready to go for a long ride. Siddharth entered his room. He saw Avneet was all set and waiting for him.

Sid: ok Little one everything is all set. We can move

Avu: did anyone find you while you are checking the house.

Sid: Actually I was caught by Dada and bro

Avu: WHAT?????. What you said to them?

Sid: I said the truth

Avu: means.

Sid: I said to them that we are going a bike ride. And bro is also going to with bhabhi the have icecream.

Avu: ohh. Ok. Come let's go. It's already late.

By saying this Avneet started to drag Siddharth. But Siddharth didn't move a bit. He stood at same place smiling at Avneet.

Avu: please Sid. It's already late.

Sid: come.

By saying this Siddharth hugged Avneet by shoulders and reached down. They slowly opened the door and reached the parking. They chose a racing bike. Siddharth and Avneet sat at bike.

Sid: hold me Little one. I will ride very fast

Avu: no problem Sid. I will manage.

Sid: little one. Listen to me. You said that it's your first time right. So hold me.

Avu: I said that I can manage right. Then I will manage Siddharth Nigam. ( with irritation)

Sid: Hear me well Mrs. Avneet Siddharth Nigam, I will make you hold me.

Avu blushed when Siddharth called her as Avneet Siddharth nigam.

Avu: let's see. It's a challenge Mr. Nigam.

Sid: I accept the challenge Mrs. Nigam.

Again she blushed by hearing Mrs. Nigam. Siddharth noticed that and smiled. He started the bike and drove at normal speed for 10 mins.

Avu thought that Siddharth forgot the challenge. All of a sudden Siddharth increased the speed Avu hugged him tightly out of fear.

Siddharth drove at a very high speed. Avneet enjoyed it a lot. She hugged him tightly with a smile on her face and happiness in her eyes.

Siddharth saw her through the mirror of the bike and smiled. There was a comfortable silence through out the bike ride. After half and hour of ride they reached the place which siddharth decided to visit.

Avneet was amazed by the view. She was admiring the place while Siddharth was Admiring her. Siddharth intertwined their hands. She held his hands firmly. And again started to see the view. They started to walk for sometime. Avneet is thinking that she is blessed to have Siddharth in her life.

And Siddharth also thinks the same. After a while they saw a rock and sat on it. Avneet rested her head in Siddharth chest. He hugged her. Siddharth thought to break the silence.

Sid: Little one, did you like the place

Avu: I love this place Sid. It's like a dream for me. I still can't believe it

Sid: it's true Little one. And I will make all your dreams come true.

Avu: I knew Sid. And you don't have any idea that how much happy I am right now. All thanks to you Sid.

Sid: I have told you not to say Thanks to me right. So don't thank me again

Avu: ok Sid. I will not say that again.

Again there was a comfortable silence. She thought of her parents and the way Mr. And Mrs Rathore treated Naira and her . Without her control tears started to flow. Siddharth noticed this.

He felt like something stabbed his heart. He hugged her tightly. Avneet let her tears to flow. After few minutes he broke the hug and cupped her face. Avneet was trying to control her tears but she wasn't able to.

Siddharth understood that it was something connected with her past. So he let her cry. But Avneet was controlling her tears by looking down . Siddharth made her to look at his eyes. He saw the unbearable pain in her eyes.

Sid: let the tears flow down Little one. This is the last day for your tears. Here after I will not let you cry.

Avneet started to cry her heart out by snuggling into his chest . She saw the care for her in his eyes. She realised that she loves Siddharth. But felt shy to express it.

Sid: If you want you can share it with me little one. I am always here for you.

Then Avneet decided herself that she should open up to Siddharth.

Avu: Sid, I was missing my parents. I miss them a lot Sid.

She wasn't able to say anything more than that. Sid understood her vulnerable state and decided to avoid that topic. So he thought to ask her about the plan which she was planning. He knew that Avneet have a great mood swungs and can easily divert her mind. So he asked her.

Sid: Little one.

Avu: hmm.

Avneet 'hmm' to him

Sid: what you were planning at out home.

As he thought Avneet stopped her tears within a second and right now she was in utter shock because of the question Siddharth asked her.

She was thinking of a answer. Siddharth found this and again asked her the same question

Avu : i am not planning anything Sid. I am medical student not a engineer to plan how to build a house

Sid: when did I said that you are planning to build a house

Avu: you didn't said that. But you said something like that. So only I replied like that.

Sid: ok. Leave that what you were planning at home.

Avu: Actually Sid....

Sid knew that she was going to tell lie to him. So he warned her....

Sid: don't lie to me little one. I will figure out your lie easily..

Avneet realised that it was waste to lie to him as he will find out. So she said the entire truth to him. He wasn't able to control his laugh. Avneet was glaring him

Sid: Little one shall I laugh?? Just for five minutes

Avu: ok.

Siddharth started to laugh louder by holding his stomach.

AUTHOR POV END

To be continued...........

___________________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE

I am very sorry for late and a short chapter.
So please forgive me.
I had my exams. That's why I wasn't able to write a full chapter.
But I promise that I will give a big and interesting chapter next time.

Express your opinion through comment.
Pls vote and Comment.
And pls do inline comments also.
And pls adjust with Gramatical abd spelling mistakes. I didn't had time to check this chapter.
So sorry once again

--------------------------------------------------------------