48. I AM REALLY SORRY

AUTHOR POV

Ashnoor slapped Fake Anika Singhania hard on her cheeks. For a moment, Everything became still for fake Anika.

Arhaan again asked her again why she is doing this. She started screaming, "I loved RAJIV NIGAM(AbhiSidThik's father) more than anything. But he left me for this Vibha and his sons".

A loud slap was given to her by Arhaan. His eyes were red, " Don't you feel shame to accept that you loved a married man, who had three sons. You tried to break a home because of your foolishness. Don't you have any shame. I sent you for counselling right...did you attend?" .

She laughed like a maniac, " Bhaiya.. I never attend any stupid counselling. I planned to murder His wife, but to her luck... She got saved and he died. I was really devastated after hearing about his murder which was planned by me for his wife.

Then I saw his wife suffering his loss, along with her young kids. It gave immense happiness to me. But again... MANISH SINGHANIA and SWARNA SINGHANIA (parents of Anika, Ashnoor, Jannat) started supporting her both emotionally and financially.

I decided to end the happiness in their home. Their elder daughter, ANIKA SINGHANIA went on a school trip at right time. At first, I thought to kill her but didn't. And then, I did a plastic surgery and made my face look like hers and entered her family.

I wanted them to be always in pain, in so much pain that they forget everything including Vibha and her kids. They both loved each other so so much so that I used it against them, and they fell into my trap and didn't came out of it till date.

I had Ashnoor in my control but not Jannat. She found my truth when I was taking medicine. And later, I brought her under my control by using Ashnoor.

Then I started loving the life by enjoying it like Anika while real Anika was in my custody.

Days went on.... Abhishek was exact copy of Rajiv, so I wanted him to be mine. But he too turned out to be like his father and rejected me. I created so many misunderstanding between him and Vaishnavi and at once I succeeded in separating them.

But again, they reunited. After that... You all knows what happened and Bhaiya she was in my control since I captivated you. "

Priya was shocked and understood that who this Fake Anika is. She went towards Arhaan and intertwined their fingers. He saw but didn't react. She whispered slowly towards him, " It's not your fault Haan". He nodded slowly.

Veer aka Ayush and Arya aka piyush looked at them with smile and admired their love.

Arhaan asked her again,"Anika is a baby when compared to your age. You caught that little girl and torchered her... You have a lot to face ABHAYA... Where is Anika? ".

She told him that Anika was in the last room. Munna went to bring real Anika here.

Munna came with real Anika. She looks so thin and pale. Jannat and Ashnoor hugged her tightly as soon they saw her. Munna balanced Anika when she was about to fall.

They broke the hug and Anika looked at Jannat and Ashnoor. She whispered, " You both grew up... Taller than me". They nodded with tears and Jannat spoke, "Yes.. You may be elder than us, but we are taller than you" They looked at each other and then Anika whispered, "I missed you both so so much.... ".

No one was able to control their tears after hearing her words. Abhishek was controlling himself from killing ABHAYA for everything.

He looked at Anika and remembered the times they spent together. Jannat used to follow sid everywhere while Anika follow Abhi always.

She was so close to him, than everyone. She looked at everyone with a smile as they all grew up and some person whom she didn't know about. And her eyes landed on  Abhishek, she whispered "Dada".

He broke down and hugged her. She whispered slowly to him, " I was waiting for you all these years Dada.". He wiped his tears and looked at her, "Baby sis, I am here, right. You will be safe and I am really sorry for not finding you earlier. "

She nodded at him and stayed quiet. Siddharth and Karthik were calming themselves after seeing Anika's state. They felt dejected at themselves for not finding the difference when Abhaya showed up as Anika . Naira and Avneet went towards them and Naira laid her head on Karthik's shoulder and Avneet intertwined her and Siddharth's fingers and motioned him to calm down.

Priya asked Abhaya, "why You did all this?? ". She replied without thinking, " For my happiness. "

Arhaan laugh at her and sat in front of her. He motioned everyone to sit. Abhi was slowly explaining everything to Anika. Atharva and Jannat sat together.

Jannat gave him a kerchief to wipe his face covered with blood , he winked at her and got it. Jannat sighed and turned away trying to hide her blush.

All this was witnessed by Aryan. He smiled and felt happy for them. Siddharth raised his eyebrows asking what. He motioned towards Atharva and Jannat. Siddharth understood and smiled.

Arhaan said, "How about I say everything from the very beginning?? " . He said with a smirk.

To be continued....

___________________________________________

Author note

*I hope you liked the chapter
*Please vote and comment

"DESTINY DECIDES EVERYTHING"  Is about to end. Please comment about what you think about the story, characters, and twists.

Waiting for your comments.