4.THEIR MEET

SIDDHARH POV

I reached the College soon. I haven't visited this college even once. I met the principal and informed him that i have to check everything is perfect in this college. Because we own 75% share of this college.

I want everything to be perfect which are under our name. Principal informed me that students will come only after an hour. So i went around the college to see whether everything is perfect.

SIDDHARTH POV END

AVNEET POV

I was the first student to go to college. Because I used to study here. As you know there is no light in the store room (the room we stay). So I can't learn there. So I reach college very early and learn here.

Today I am going to get the award. I will less Naira's pressure. She is working too hard. I should help her. Because she use to give me money to eat lunch in college canteen.

was keeping the book in my rack. Which is near to classroom. We will keep our materials in our respective rack. I felt someone's presence behind me. I turned but I hit a wall. But thank god i didn't fell on the groud.

Wait.... How there will be a wall in walking veranda. And I didn't fall down someone is holding me. I was rubbing my head with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes . Then realization hits me. I hit with someones chest.

I raised my head to see his face. He is very handsome. He is 6 feet tall. I have to raise my head to see his face his clearly. For the first time I am. Feeling ashamed of my height. I am too small when compared to him. His eyes are captivating. He is wearing a black three piece suit.

He is definition of perfection. "SHUT UP AVU. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING" I asked myself. Then I realized our position and he is seeing me without blinking his eyes. I pushed him and straightened myself.

AVNEET POV END

SIDDHARTH POV

I was looking around the facilities in every classroom. Every thing is good. While walking around I heard opening and closing of racks. I checked the time it's just 8:30 AM and college starts at 10:00 PM.

I went to see who it is.

A girl is arranging her books in the rack. I was beyond shock because  this generation someone is learnings this much and i also belong to this generation but still... Seems like more dedicated

I went and stood behind her. She felt my presence and turned around. She hit my chest and was going to fall. I hold her by her waist. She was too short when compared to me. She was just upto my chest. She was rubbing her head.

After few seconds she opened her eyes. We both are staring at each other. I felt something different. She has perfect eyes. She looks cute. She pushed me and straightened herself. Wait. What the hell are you doing Siddharth. I was scolding myself. Then

(Avu= Avneet, Sid=Siddharth)

Avu: do you know the meaning for private space. Why were you standing too close to me while I am placing my books on rack????

She questioned me with a bold look by looking straightly into my eyes.

Sid: Hey, the mistake is yours. Why you came to college at this time.

I asked coldly.

Avu: To sleep. Are you an idiot??? For what purpose others come for college for that same purpose only I am also here. For STUDYING

Sid: I knew that. At this time ehty you are here.

Avu: For Studying

Sid: can't you study at home.

Avu: if I have a home why would I come here.

She murmered under her breath. But I heard it.

Sid: what you mean ???

I asked being confused.

Avu: None of your business and get lost.

I grabbed her towards me and pinned her between the rack and me. She was shocked by my act. She tried to push me using her little hands. . When compared to me she is too weak to fight.

I said in my cold voice

Sid: don't you dare to raise your voice at me. UNDERSTOOD.

I said the last word dangerously. She was scared yet she covered her Scarensss and replied me

Avi: You are the one who started it. So leave me. I have to prepare for my exams.

She pushed me with full force and went. For the first time a girl didn't drool over me and had such a audacity to speak to me like this.

I went to the cabin while is alloted for me. I just kept thinking about her. But to be honest she is very cute. "What are speaking Siddharth? Watch your tongue" I scolded myself. After Principal informed me that the Function have started.

I went to stage and sat in my place. As usual many girls started to stare me as if they gonna eat me. I didn't give my attention to them. Function was good but my eyes kept searching for that one girl. The function almost came to am end. Only Award distribution is left out.

They informed me that Award winners are not allowed to watch the function and they are in backstage. Then I had a thought that she must have secured award for studies.

As I thought she was the FIRST ACADEMIC AWARD winner.she was beyond shocked to see me as chief guest. She is the one who own our scholarship. I gave her the award.

We got a photo clicked and she gone to the ground. She was very happy. Anyone can say that by seeing her eyes. And her name is AVNEET RATHORE.

SIDDHARTH POV END.

Siddharth and Karthik were in a conference meeting which took place in their conference hall . But both are living in their own world. Karthik os thinking about Naira And Sid is thinking about Avu. Suddenly a message popped at the same time
They looked at each other and rushed out of the Conference hall.

To be continued..............

How was the chapter????
I hope you liked it.
And please share your opinion through comments.

THANK YOU ❤🌹

💛STAY SAFE💛
💙TAKE CARE💙